Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is this the beginning of the end in Dallas?

Featured Replies

I said it a few years ago when he was in Philly, and I'll say it now: Why in the heck doesn't one of the big linemen take the bull by the horns and smack him into line?

 

Jesus Christ, if I was one of those big dudes, watching the early parts of a downward spiral, I'd approach Mr. Jones and say, "Hey Jerry, if you want, we can take care of this internally." I have no doubt whatsoever that Jerry Jones, with his championship lust, would say, "Do what it takes; I've got your back."

 

I guarantee you if he played for Pittsburgh, TO would never utter a peep.

 

Jerry loves this. The more attention the better. Now, he does not want Chernobyl to take place, but if TO is causing problems and the Boys are winning, he is all good.

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jerry loves this. The more attention the better. Now, he does not want Chernobyl to take place, but if TO is causing problems and the Boys are winning, he is all good.

 

But when has one of TO's meltdown ended well?

Imagine that, another NFL WR making statements, to get attention. I wonder if there is a therapy group, for these guys.

Imagine that, another NFL WR making statements, to get attention. I wonder if there is a therapy group, for these guys.

 

It would never work. You can't fit that many egos in one room. :D

TO Part III

 

Terrell Owens had two rushing attempts, seven receptions, and 17 passes thrown his way...and he complained about not getting the ball.

 

We've seen this song and dance before and we know how it ends. TO is always happy and always loves his QB early on...then he gets bored...then the team is left to pick up the pieces after he tears everything down.

 

Is this something that should scare Dallas fans or is this just a player talking out of frustration after a loss? In addition, if it starts to go bad, could it be even worse in Dallas with some of the questionable characters on their roster, namely Adam Jones and Tank Johnson? How do the Cowboys handle this? How should they handle it?

 

Assuming they stand pat and ignore it...what do they do if TO continues down this path, knowing the history of these situations with him?

TO was just upset after the game, he acted out like this last year and they did fine.
It would never work. You can't fit that many egos in one room. :D

 

You could................. but the room would explode.

  • Author
But when has one of TO's meltdown ended well?

 

Never...

 

This may not amount to anything...then again, I'd be a little nervous if I were a Cowboys fan for the next two or three weeks.

  • Author
Losing makes happy players unhappy.

 

What was his excuse in Philly? They weren't losing. He was on one of the best teams in the league, with one of the best QB's and he was the focal point of the offense...

 

TO can blow up at any time. It has absolutely nothing to do with winning and losing. It's more about him taking his Prozac as prescribed...

There isnt any difference between TO and Chad in my opinion. 2 idiots

Only difference is that TO one of the elites of the NFL and can elivate his team. Chad is not in the category, as much as he would like to think he is.

TO has to be a bigger part of their offense if they want to go anywhere this season.

There isnt any difference between TO and Chad in my opinion. 2 idiots

 

100% agreed.

I'd throw it to T.O. 30 times a game if I were in charge in Dallas.

I'd throw it to T.O. 30 times a game if I were in charge in Dallas.

 

Even if it's only 10-12 times that's plenty. He's looked his way 5 times all game. You can't expect to win without utilizing one of the best 5 WRs in the history of the game.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.