Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Touchdown Celebration Ever

Featured Replies

Check this celebration out from the Canadian Football League:

 

Only in the CFL :lol:

 

That was pretty good.

Gotta love that....go to a football game and a game of Duck, Duck Goose breaks out. :thumb:

  • Author

I love TD celebrations. I wish the No Fun League would allow celebrations.

I like Barry Sanders just flippin' the ball to the ref ;-)

Check this celebration out from the Canadian Football League:

 

 

:lol: :lol:

 

The best part is the announcers:

 

"ummmm okay."

 

"Not sure what that was, but it was a great drive."

 

Just hilarious :laugh:

  • Author
:lol: :lol:

 

The best part is the announcers:

 

"ummmm okay."

 

"Not sure what that was, but it was a great drive."

 

Just hilarious :laugh:

 

I loved when they said "ummm okay.":ylsuper:

When ESPN played the clip, the commentators were discussing "duck-duck-goose". I think at least one said he had never heard of it.

That was good.. I wish we could see more celebrations out of the No Fun League..

One of the better things I've seen in my life.

I like Barry Sanders just flippin' the ball to the ref ;-)

 

:thumb: I was going to post this same thing. Sanders was class all the way and his "no celebration" said more than any dance could. I cannot stand all of the "It's about me" celebrations in any league after a score. Simply give the ball back to the official or lay it on the ground and go to the sideline. In other words...Act like you have done it before, that you expected to score and really plan on doing it again.

 

Green Bays "Lambeau Leap" after a score imo is one of the better ones if they have to do anything, to me that is celebrating the fans as well. I don't paticurally like that one either but I can live with it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.