Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Best Touchdown Celebration Ever

Featured Replies

  • Author
:thumb: I was going to post this same thing. Sanders was class all the way and his "no celebration" said more than any dance could. I cannot stand all of the "It's about me" celebrations in any league after a score. Simply give the ball back to the official or lay it on the ground and go to the sideline. In other words...Act like you have done it before, that you expected to score and really plan on doing it again.

 

Green Bays "Lambeau Leap" after a score imo is one of the better ones if they have to do anything, to me that is celebrating the fans as well. I don't paticurally like that one either but I can live with it.

 

I personally like well though out celebrations. I loved it when T.O. signed a ball with a sharpie. I think that adds to the fun of the game.

I guess I am the negative nancy because I think it's dumb and juvenile, lol.

  • Author

I just think it doesn't get any better than this:

 

 

I have no problems at all with TD celebration - especially if you go over 100 yards receiving in 5 consecutive games. :thumb:

  • Author
^ That was a good one...mocking Ray, lol.

 

I think its great - as long as they're well thought out and executed properly. I didn't appreciate T.O. slamming the Dallas star. I don't care too much for that kind of disrespect to the opposing fans. But, I love most of the other stuff.

I think its great - as long as they're well thought out and executed properly. I didn't appreciate T.O. slamming the Dallas star. I don't care too much for that kind of disrespect to the opposing fans. But, I love most of the other stuff.

 

I agree with you. There is a difference between the Ray Dance and the Star. I am not a dallas fan, but I didn't care for it either.

  • Author
I agree with you. There is a difference between the Ray Dance and the Star. I am not a dallas fan, but I didn't care for it either.

 

I'm actually a die hard 49er's fan and I thought that was pretty disrespectful.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.