Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

North Oldham 18 Henry County 14

Featured Replies

..... and all the respect HC earned from me issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............................. gone

This isn't a big upset. N.Oldham isn't a bad team, they've been hovering around 10-11 in the BGP 3A rankings the last few weeks, right along with Henry Co and Estill Co.

 

Sounds like a good game.

^ Agreed. Henry County hadn't been tested until tonight.

Congrats to Coach Martin!!!! I wish I had been there to dump the Gatorade on him. :dancingpa

..... and all the respect HC earned from me issssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss............................. gone
:rolleyes:

North's QB Maddox was the difference.

Henry had North in 3rd and long on several occassions, but he bailed them out.

 

The score was 14-3, Henry at the half. Late in the 3rd quarter, Henry was stopped on 4 and 1 at the North 30 yard line and then North took over.

 

It was a great game.

It was an awesome game. 15 unanswered points in the second half against the notorious Henry County defense. What a night.

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

Well, what a game! Both teams played really hard. The score was 14-3 at half and the North team had to decide whether they would fold or play their hearts out and you can guess what they decided to do. This is a very special group of boys and they support each other and cheer each other on and when the going gets tough--they band together and "leave no doubt". I know this was special for Coach Martin and I am so happy for him. Henry County has a great team and am sure they finish the year successful. This is what high school football is all about and I LOVE IT!!!

I'm glad that I changed my vote in the pre-game thread. ;) Also, if memory serves me correctly, Coach Buckett was pretty close on the score.

 

Big congratulations to Coach Martin. All of those statistics of "NO's never beaten HC while he's been there" are now out the window. It must feel good to prove all of those pre-game trash talkers wrong and make them eat their words. But, I'm sure that it doesn't feel half as good as the win itself. Congrats Mustangs!!! :thumb:

North's QB Maddox was the difference.

Henry had North in 3rd and long on several occassions, but he bailed them out.

 

The score was 14-3, Henry at the half. Late in the 3rd quarter, Henry was stopped on 4 and 1 at the North 30 yard line and then North took over.

 

It was a great game.

 

Old Henry Man, I want to commend you on this post. I know how hard it is to get on here after your team has lost and to be so positive and complimentary of your opponent, that takes TRUE guts and character, particularly in a game of such magnitude. :thumb:

North's QB Maddox was the difference.

Henry had North in 3rd and long on several occassions, but he bailed them out.

 

The score was 14-3, Henry at the half. Late in the 3rd quarter, Henry was stopped on 4 and 1 at the North 30 yard line and then North took over.

 

It was a great game.

It was a great game and both teams played hard and give it their all despite the poor officiating that hurt both teams. It was an exciting hard fought game by both teams and what a crowd there to witness it. Both schools should be proud of their football teams.

It was a great game and both teams played hard and give it their all despite the poor officiating that hurt both teams. It was an exciting hard fought game by both teams and what a crowd there to witness it. Both schools should be proud of their football teams.

 

Someone said that it was the biggest crowd ever at Henry County. I thought the E-town crowd about 8 years ago was bigger.

This was a great game.

 

Hey Knute,

Was this North's biggest win ever? I am sure you believe that their is more to come. Coming from behind like North did showed heart.

Who stopped the run on 4 and 1? I think that it was #50 Goouch. #50 is a player.

Sorry I did not reply to the game sooner, but the system was down. Congrats to North on a tough win. I hope it works out that we can meet again this year.

Edited by Ram

Someone said that it was the biggest crowd ever at Henry County. I thought the E-town crowd about 8 years ago was bigger.

This was a great game.

 

Hey Knute,

Was this North's biggest win ever? I am sure you believe that their is more to come. Coming from behind like North did showed heart.

Who stopped the run on 4 and 1? I think that it was #50 Goouch. #50 is a player.

 

It was #55 Zach Fisher- great story here- he was a manager as a sophomore and has now been a two year starter. Very good DE!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.