Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Lawrence Co./Boyd Co. Prediction

Who wins? 19 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

    • Lawrence County
      52%
    • Boyd County
      47%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

What are everyone's opinions on the outcome of this game?

This should be a good game. Where will it be played?

This should be a good game. Where will it be played?

 

 

It will be played at Boyd County.

 

 

Boyd County 24

 

Lawrence County 21

This game could be dubbed the "Mystery Bowl". LC has played a slightly tougher schedule that BC thus far and they have a winless record to proove it. I thought BC had improved after seeing how close they played Russell....that is, until I saw Russell play last week. Being at home, I give a slight edge to the Lions. If the Dawgs can contain the BC qb though, they may actually enjoy the trip back home to Louisa.

I give Boyd the edge in a close one, due to the home field advantage.

This game could be dubbed the "Mystery Bowl". LC has played a slightly tougher schedule that BC thus far and they have a winless record to proove it. I thought BC had improved after seeing how close they played Russell....that is, until I saw Russell play last week. Being at home, I give a slight edge to the Lions. If the Dawgs can contain the BC qb though, they may actually enjoy the trip back home to Louisa.
He may be the single best athlete in the area, from what I've seen. He's very talented. Tough order for LC.

If BC has learned how to play "D", then they have a chance. I think the Bulldogs come in playing physical, hitting hard, and hungry for a win. I hope I'm wrong, but I think LC pulls it out 27-20.

Should be an entertaining, physical game.

It should be a good game.

BC 21

LC 20

LC should be very hungry for a win.

 

I'll take the dawgs in a close one

 

LC 28

BC 21

I'll say Boyd 21 L.C. 14 but it's a toss-up. Boyd's defense has got to show up or this could be an upset.

I wil pic LCHS in this one.

 

Law Co. 15

Boyd 7

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.