Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X 59 Lexington Catholic 7

Featured Replies

I've got a feeling that the 100yrd. interception was your favorite play of the night!

 

I would be willing to bet as well....too bad those boys didn't play for us... :D

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good win... my hand is raised for a question however. Did I read the paper right???? With the score 49-7 in the 4th quarter did X kick a fg? Was there any hub-bub over that?

I really like the way Brutcher is throwing the ball. This group of Tigers are really hard to defend. Duece is a little rusty at this point and make be pressing a bit but it sure will be trouble for teams down the road when he and Neal are in the same backfield.

 

I know I asked this before but forgot. What exactly is his injury/issue?

Good win... my hand is raised for a question however. Did I read the paper right???? With the score 49-7 in the 4th quarter did X kick a fg? Was there any hub-bub over that?

 

What should they have done? Run a play and potentially get a first/TD? I have no problem with them working on the FG unit in a live situation.

What should they have done? Run a play and potentially get a first/TD? I have no problem with them working on the FG unit in a live situation.

 

I don't have a problem with the field goal, either. Also, X's regular kicker, Gray, is still out, I believe. Give the sub some live game experience.

:ylsuper:

I've got a feeling that the 100yrd. interception was your favorite play of the night!
Lex Cath is almost 0-3. If not for a close win last week. Doesn't St. X do this to them every year, I'm not that surprised. Lexington just doesn't have an answer for Lousiville schools.

 

Lex Cath has beat St.X once and lost to them by a field goal three years ago. Besides Trinity and St.X., Lexington schools can compete with Louisville schools. Also Lexington has way better Basketball, so I don't think you can say "Lexington doesn't have an answer for Louisville Schools.

Edited by STRIKE3
comply w/Rule #13

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.