Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

St. X 59 Lexington Catholic 7

Featured Replies

Wow I knew it would be bad, but I did not think it would be that bad. 49-0 At one point. Congrats Rocks

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:scared: Ouch!!

I left this one early in the 3rd quarter when X scored on a 4th and 35 play from about midfield...

Sophomore Daylen Hall ends the game with a 100+ int td return. Great game all around Tigers! Welcome back #7.

BTW, Deuce Finch has the potential to be a monster...

BTW, Deuce Finch has the potential to be a monster...

 

Breaking news???

^Not hardly...:lol:

BTW, Deuce Finch has the potential to be a monster...

 

He'll never amount to anything with a name like that.....:D

He'll never amount to anything with a name like that.....:D

 

 

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

 

 

Sorry Deuce! :D

He'll never amount to anything with a name like that.....:D

 

I didn't laugh, but I did smile...So I'll give that one to you....:lol:

St. X has outscored their opponents thru the first 3 games by the score of 156 to 13.

All I can say is wow! Popular Level Road is Man's town.

 

I also liked what X did on offense. They threw the ball short and long. Additionally, they really pushed the tempo of the game. Impressive. The showdown with T should be a dandy.

All I can say is wow! Popular Level Road is Man's town.

 

I also like what X did on offense. They threw the ball short and long. Additionally, they really pushed the tempo of the game. Impressive. The showdown with T should be a dandy.

 

I was going to come say hello, but you looked busy, and I couldnt get down there before the game started.

I was going to come say hello, but you looked busy, and I couldnt get down there before the game started.

 

There were a lot of dignitaries at the game tonight so I was busy.

All I can say is wow! Popular Level Road is Man's town.

 

I also liked what X did on offense. They threw the ball short and long. Additionally, they really pushed the tempo of the game. Impressive. The showdown with T should be a dandy.

 

How do you think X would do against the likes of Colerain or Cardinal Mooney?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.