Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Conner 20 Simon Kenton 19

Featured Replies

Congrats to Conner, I left with a little over 2 minutes left thinking it was in the bag. I even joked to my brother that Conner would score, and recover an onsides kick. When we arrived at his car, I heard the band playing, so I figured A) the game was over or B) Conner scored. Then I heard the crowd go crazy, and I thought they may have recovered the kickoff. Then I come home and turn on ICN6 and I see the score, I about lost it. SK dodged a few bullets tonight, recovering the muffed punt, and intercepting West in the EZ, and then stopping Conner on 4th and goal from the 10 in the 3rd. SK had plenty of opportunities to break the game wide open but fumbled twice in the RZ late in the game. Hats off to Conner, SK better get their lunchbox ready, they will have to beat some very good teams to even make the playoffs this year. BTW, Miles Simpson is a player, the kid can go for 6 on each and every touch.

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No question now about Conner being legit. This makes 6A an absolute slugfest and without question the most competitive division top to bottom in NKY. Congrats Conner!

No question now about Conner being legit. This makes 6A an absolute slugfest and without question the most competitive division top to bottom in NKY. Congrats Conner!

 

This game could cost SK the playoffs.

Did not expect this, it's hard to tell where SK is right now. The way they pounded Dixie last week, are they inconsistent? Is it a down year for Dixie? I need answers...

 

On a side note, It sure is good to be back on here!

Did not expect this, it's hard to tell where SK is right now. The way they pounded Dixie last week, are they inconsistent? Is it a down year for Dixie? I need answers...

 

On a side note, It sure is good to be back on here!

 

I'd say could be a bit of both,.... the first one has hurt SK ALOT in the past.

This one was a surprise to me. I would have thought SK would have won this one by at least 12.

No question now about Conner being legit. This makes 6A an absolute slugfest and without question the most competitive division top to bottom in NKY. Congrats Conner!

 

You and I had this conversation week 1 and now its even more true.

SK needs someone else to help out. Right now they seem to be a one-trick pony. Simpson was "held" to 115 yards but also had a KO return for a TD. Its hard to win with one weapon.

SK needs someone else to help out. Right now they seem to be a one-trick pony. Simpson was "held" to 115 yards but also had a KO return for a TD. Its hard to win with one weapon.

 

He also had a screen that went a long way. Simpson had over 200 all purpose yards so it's hard to say they held him to anything. It seemed as though he was either hurt or sick though, he would run the ball and come out and go to a knee or sit on the bench where he seemed to be having trouble breathing. He had a monster game, but he just kept taking himself out that it had me curious as to what was wrong with him

 

As for the player that got ejected, that was an embarassment to the program and he got what he deserved.

 

SK had the ball with just a few minutes to go and running the ball to run out the clock, but fumbled. Conner deserved the win, and if they would have played like they did the last 2 minutes the whole game they could have put up some serious points. With West and #1 and #86 they could have thrown deep all night on the SK secondary.

 

To answer a question posted earlier, SK is a combination of inconsistent and it is a very down year for Dixie.

I disagree with SK only having one weapon, I thought Wilson (40) and Bustle (10) both ran the ball quite well. No excuse to lose the game, SK needs to check their hearts before the next game, they have an uphill battle the rest of the season.

SK needs to check their hearts before the next game.

 

Yep.

Congrats to Conner for playing with so much heart and fighting back for the victory. This just goes to show you that it's never too late for a comeback. Great job cougars. Way to make a statement to everyone.

I disagree with SK only having one weapon, I thought Wilson (40) and Bustle (10) both ran the ball quite well. No excuse to lose the game, SK needs to check their hearts before the next game, they have an uphill battle the rest of the season.

 

I am sorry but without Simpson there is no offense. He is such a huge threat that in order to shut him down you must sacrifice a lot of your defense. This leaves a lot of room for anyone to run.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.