Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WKU @ Alabama

Featured Replies

That imo would be close for this game.

 

I don't think it will be close at all. I just don't see Bama risking injury or opening up the playbook a great deal with the SEC slate looming. I could see it being 35 nothing early and the Tide emptying the bench. :thumb:

We have some hurt players in our OL/Cbs.

After ULM last year we will not over look anyone. WKU needs to play a perfect game and I hear their starting QB might be out.

 

Our last game against Tulane was a tough game. They really hit us and we were lucky that their offense had trouble scoring. Like Joe mentioned we have the Hogs/Dawgs/Cats after WKU and might not want to show everything.

 

24-3

Bama can pick the score in this one.But I pick one for them,Bama 60, WKU 3.

Hopefully WKU takes a SEC beatdown two weeks in a row!!!!!Their schedule cannot be good for morale but they wanted in the league with the big boys.

Hey 3wishes,

 

What's up with the WKU hate? They pretty well whipped up on EKU this past weekend...didn't know they were in the SEC, and, since they play Murray State the next week, I don't know what two weeks of SEC beatdown you're referring to.

 

Nothing wrong with wanting to step up in class....they'll get to a stable point before too long.

 

I don't anticipate a WKU win against Alabama, but, stranger things have happened.

 

Go Big Red!

Ummmmmmmm...........................No.

You can count on one thing in this game.

 

After last weeks sluggish performance coach Saban will have Bama ready to run wild this week, unfortunatley for WKU, it's them that Bama will run wild on!

No. Not a chance.

I think WKU is just trying to get in good with the SEC. BAMA and UK?!

 

Show me what you got Hilltoppers.

Hey 3wishes,

 

What's up with the WKU hate? They pretty well whipped up on EKU this past weekend...didn't know they were in the SEC, and, since they play Murray State the next week, I don't know what two weeks of SEC beatdown you're referring to.

 

Nothing wrong with wanting to step up in class....they'll get to a stable point before too long.

 

I don't anticipate a WKU win against Alabama, but, stranger things have happened.

 

Go Big Red!

 

I thought they played UK next week, my mistake, that would've made 2 weeks in a row of SEC losses.

 

I just do not like WKU at all, never have. I have never liked anything about that school. As a EKU Alum is expected, a hated rivalry. On the beating of EKU, I was not surprised. I have not liked where EKU has been going since Hope was hired, it will take a couple of years for me to personally evaluate Hood.

 

If they are fine with being beaten badly week in wek out the majority of the time in the BIG BOY DIVISION then more power to them.

I thought they played UK next week, my mistake, that would've made 2 weeks in a row of SEC losses.

 

I just do not like WKU at all, never have. I have never liked anything about that school. As a EKU Alum is expected, a hated rivalry. On the beating of EKU, I was not surprised. I have not liked where EKU has been going since Hope was hired, it will take a couple of years for me to personally evaluate Hood.

 

If they are fine with being beaten badly week in wek out the majority of the time in the BIG BOY DIVISION then more power to them.

 

Yep, an EKU grad. :cool:

 

WKU will get pounded this week and most weeks this year. That's to be expected. They'll be competitive in a couple years within their Sunbelt schedule but can't see them ever competing at the top level.

Western was a great place to go to school and I have many memories. But, they don't have a chance against Alabama. Crimson Tide win 38-13

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.