Giants 16 Redskins 7

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game was dreadfully boring. I've had more fun flicking dryer lint.

That's why I didn't watch it. Just had a feeling it would be one of those grind 'em out, typical NFC East kinda games.

With that said, I'm sure Giants fans don't care at all how boring it was, they are 1-0 and ahead of the Cowboys in the division. For now. :lol:

I felt like the Giants would win this one in an ugly game. The Skins have looked flat out AWFUL the last 3 games on offense. I tought before the season that the Giants would finish last in their Division but the Skins might take that honor. I think Dallas and Philly finish at the top of this Division and these two battle for 3rd place. Kiwanuka hurt his ankle late in the game but I think he's OK.

Plax come up big tonight after being out all off season. That's how he rolls I suppose.

I felt like the Giants would win this one in an ugly game. The Skins have looked flat out AWFUL the last 3 games on offense. I tought before the season that the Giants would finish last in their Division but the Skins might take that honor. I think Dallas and Philly finish at the top of this Division and these two battle for 3rd place. Kiwanuka hurt his ankle late in the game but I think he's OK.

Plax come up big tonight after being out all off season. That's how he rolls I suppose.

I do not get the love for the Eagles. They have no wide receivers (Curtis is hurt) and McNabb can't stay healthy. Not to mention their defense is getting old (is Brian Dawkins still around).

The Cowboys probably have the most talent, but I see no reason why the Super Bowl Champs can't beat them any day of the week.

The Skins are not good. They have a decent...decent...defense. But most of the Giants problems on offense tonight were caused by stupid mistakes. Penalties hurt too.

Kiwanuka was on WFAN after the game and said he is fine. He walked off the field after the injury.

Plaxico has been practicing at 100% for the past couple of weeks.