Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Danville/Russell Co. Predictions:

Featured Replies

Danville wins big in this one.GO ADS!!!!!!!!!!!

Danville seems to start off slow to begin the season. But they always seem to get it going in the second half,............................. of the first game!!!! Daniville wins this one going away.

Danville wins this one BIG!

If Wayne co played Danville tough in a scrimage why do you think they will roll over Russell co?? I know we are not in Danville's league but we do have 16 Sr's and a 3 year starter at QB. I guess I'm just curious why we are dead meat when Wayne held there own against Corbin and Danville??Talent wise Russell and Wayne are pretty close from what I seen in last years game....I do think Russell will have trouble with D-vill's speed, But if D-vill is as young as what I've read then they will prob make a few mistakes?? I'm just glad we are invited to such a great bowl game and hope we can be competitive!!

If Wayne co played Danville tough in a scrimage why do you think they will roll over Russell co?? I know we are not in Danville's league but we do have 16 Sr's and a 3 year starter at QB. I guess I'm just curious why we are dead meat when Wayne held there own against Corbin and Danville??Talent wise Russell and Wayne are pretty close from what I seen in last years game....I do think Russell will have trouble with D-vill's speed, But if D-vill is as young as what I've read then they will prob make a few mistakes?? I'm just glad we are invited to such a great bowl game and hope we can be competitive!!

 

 

Welcome to BGP LP...I agree with you...Danville has to take care of business from start to finish...If they don't it could come back to haunt them...:creepy:

Thanks Adopt a Ad, I don't think we can match the AD's with talent but at the same time if we can keep it close it is a game of blocking and tackling.... Maybe RC can make for a good show!

I will be totally surprised if it doesn't get UGLY.

Danville starts slow and wins anyway....28-0

Danville 34-7.

Danville 38-14

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.