Frankfort, Trimble, Gallatin, Eminence, Bracken?

All In

Class 1A, forget the district, but how does this district look this year? Who's the favorites? Any surprises? Anyone loaded? Thanks.

Gallatin - has to be favored. They return a bunch of kids. They have added some quality coaches to help improve.

Trimble Co. - is always tough under the direction of Coach Poynter. With him now running a wide open open offense they will be more difficult to beat.

Eminence-Will be in position to win the district. They have a ton skill kids. They have the best WR in the district.

Frankfort- Will struggle. They will miss 14 seniors they lost from last season. They have yet to practice with the same 5 offensive linemen. They should make it in at the #4 spot.

Bracken - Not sure they should be better than last year. But still has a ways to go.

Gallatin - has to be favored. They return a bunch of kids. They have added some quality coaches to help improve.

Trimble Co. - is always tough under the direction of Coach Poynter. With him now running a wide open open offense they will be more difficult to beat.

Eminence-Will be in position to win the district. They have a ton skill kids. They have the best WR in the district.

Frankfort- Will struggle. They will miss 14 seniors they lost from last season. They have yet to practice with the same 5 offensive linemen. They should make it in at the #4 spot.

Bracken - Not sure they should be better than last year. But still has a ways to go.

Frankfort will whip all these teams it is called toss sweep. Or you guys got a new name for it? lol

:lol:

I was thinking Trimble lost a lot of their athletes from last season and may slip a little. Does Eminence return many from last season and do you remember the name of that wide receiver? Thanks

Buckett gets under my skin when he does this!!!:madman:

• 2 weeks later...
I was thinking Trimble lost a lot of their athletes from last season and may slip a little. Does Eminence return many from last season and do you remember the name of that wide receiver? Thanks

They (Trimble ) did but so did Frankfort so did Gallatin so did ...... so what every year teams loose Seniors some more than others big deal I am sick of hearing all this they lost, I lost , we lost garbage. You all have players returning right so lets talk about that.

1. Frankfort -- they will win the District hands down no-one has the pool of Athletes they do.They have skated thru this district ever since Danville left..

2. Trimble/Eminence -- These are the 2 teams that I see fighting it out this year all goes well, i.e. no injuries etc. to play Frankfort for the District Crown. This weeks contest TC/Eminence will be key in which of the 2 it will be...

3. Gallatin -- they have self destructed players coaches all of it..

4. Bracken -- Really how much could they have improved same staff right..;)