Frankfort, Trimble, Gallatin, Eminence, Bracken?

All In

They (Trimble ) did but so did Frankfort so did Gallatin so did ...... so what every year teams loose Seniors some more than others big deal I am sick of hearing all this they lost, I lost , we lost garbage. You all have players returning right so lets talk about that.

1. Frankfort -- they will win the District hands down no-one has the pool of Athletes they do.They have skated thru this district ever since Danville left..

2. Trimble/Eminence -- These are the 2 teams that I see fighting it out this year all goes well, i.e. no injuries etc. to play Frankfort for the District Crown. This weeks contest TC/Eminence will be key in which of the 2 it will be...

3. Gallatin -- they have self destructed players coaches all of it..

4. Bracken -- Really how much could they have improved same staff right..;)

Gallatin Co has NOT self destructed. They have a great coaching staff and several talented committed players. Anyone that overlooks them is looking to be upset or shutout.

I don't know enough about Bracken Co to make any assumptions.

They (Trimble ) did but so did Frankfort so did Gallatin so did ...... so what every year teams loose Seniors some more than others big deal I am sick of hearing all this they lost, I lost , we lost garbage. You all have players returning right so lets talk about that.

1. Frankfort -- they will win the District hands down no-one has the pool of Athletes they do.They have skated thru this district ever since Danville left..

2. Trimble/Eminence -- These are the 2 teams that I see fighting it out this year all goes well, i.e. no injuries etc. to play Frankfort for the District Crown. This weeks contest TC/Eminence will be key in which of the 2 it will be...

3. Gallatin -- they have self destructed players coaches all of it..

4. Bracken -- Really how much could they have improved same staff right..;)

Danville's only been gone from the district for one year. So Frankfort skated through the district last year when they had 13 good seniors and a D-1 player and were a state semi-finalist. That doesn't mean we've exactly set a trend of steamrolling the district like the Danvilles, and Mayfields have.

Frankfort's only game against a Class A team this year came down to the last 30 seconds. Let's not hand them the crown yet. We'll see what Gallatin is like tomorrow. Last year they drove the ball up and down the field on Frankfort but had problems getting in the endzone. Two games into the season, I'm not ready to write them off yet either.

• 2 weeks later...
Danville's only been gone from the district for one year. So Frankfort skated through the district last year when they had 13 good seniors and a D-1 player and were a state semi-finalist. That doesn't mean we've exactly set a trend of steamrolling the district like the Danvilles, and Mayfields have.

Frankfort's only game against a Class A team this year came down to the last 30 seconds. Let's not hand them the crown yet. We'll see what Gallatin is like tomorrow. Last year they drove the ball up and down the field on Frankfort but had problems getting in the endzone. Two games into the season, I'm not ready to write them off yet either.

I guess you see now what I was saying it's just to different a pool of athletes from one area to another. But we will see in NOV. And I thought Danville had been gone 2 years now 3 this year and wasnt it always Danville and Frankfort in most cases 1 and 2 respectfully, thats all I was saying.

I guess you see now what I was saying it's just to different a pool of athletes from one area to another. But we will see in NOV. And I thought Danville had been gone 2 years now 3 this year and wasnt it always Danville and Frankfort in most cases 1 and 2 respectfully, thats all I was saying.

Danville and Frankfort competed in the same district from 2003 - 2006. Below is a top four in the district from each season.

2006 - Frankfort, Danville, Harrodsburg, Trimble County

2005 - Danville, Frankfort, Harrodsburg, Carroll County

2004 - Danville, Frankfort, Carroll County, Harrodsburg

2003 - Danville, Frankfort, Carroll County, Harrodsburg

Between 1999 and 2003, Frankfort competed in a district with the likes of CAL, Holy Cross, Fort Knox and Trimble County, among others, while Danville played Green County, Somerset, Metcalfe County, Harrodsburg and Campbellsville.

Before 1999 Danville competed in Class AA.

Danville and Frankfort competed in the same district from 2003 - 2006. Below is a top four in the district from each season.

2006 - Frankfort, Danville, Harrodsburg, Trimble County

2005 - Danville, Frankfort, Harrodsburg, Carroll County

2004 - Danville, Frankfort, Carroll County, Harrodsburg

2003 - Danville, Frankfort, Carroll County, Harrodsburg

Between 1999 and 2003, Frankfort competed in a district with the likes of CAL, Holy Cross, Fort Knox and Trimble County, among others, while Danville played Green County, Somerset, Metcalfe County, Harrodsburg and Campbellsville.

Before 1999 Danville competed in Class AA.

Thank you I wasnt sure so '06 Frankfort won the District but Danville was still there and then '07 Frankfort won again and Danville was gone now '08 we will see :thumb:

Yeah, JARS, it had been fairly competive the last couple of years between Frankfort and Danville for District. Even in 06, we won regular season district but got the tables turned on us in the playoffs in the second round as Danville advanced and lost in the state championship (by 3 to NCC I believe). We'll see how the rest of the year fairs for this district. Frankfort's depth and youth are still an issue so I'm not willing to say they'll steamroll their way to the regional championship or anything yet.