Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The football previews have been released!

Featured Replies

Football Previews for all six classes have now been released. You can access them in the preview forum

 

A couple of things about the previews. I was fortunate enough to have a lot of help on them this year. There were several people who stepped up to the plate and covered several teams even though they did not wish to have any credit for them. And there were several journalists who contributed to the preview and added to the overall professional "look" of the preview. Those people deserve most of the kudos for this project.

 

I think what sets our preview apart from anywhere else is this -- there were 1,974 Kentucky high school players mentioned in the preview. We got comments from at least 60 coaches and heard back from over 100 coaches. As always, thanks to those coaches who took the time to respond to my questions. I think you can read the preview and tell which coaches responded and which ones did not.

 

In terms of inside info, I think this year's preview is the best one Bluegrasspreps has released.

 

The previews consisted of 62,137 words and 2,883 sentences.

 

Enjoy.

Scribe, you deserve a raise, AND a vacation!!!!

 

Thanks for all of your hard work. :thumb:

The previews are great! I think the 5A preview is especially thorough and insightful!

 

One "correction" for the 6A preview... in Trinity's write-up the preview stated that Trinity was the only KY school to finish the year ranked nationally. Actually, Highlands was ranked 21st nationally in the final 2007 MaxPreps poll. Trinity was ranked higher than the 'Birds in that poll, however (you knew I was anal about this kind of stuff when it comes to my Bluebirds!!!!!!!).

 

Well done BGP staff... now I can't wait to see your preseason class rankings!

Very nice job on the previews. They are both informative and enjoyable to read and it is quite obvious that a lot of time and effort was put into them. Sincere thanks!

Great job as always Scribe! And a big thanks to the preview writers, coaches and others who made it all possible. :thumb:

All previews were an excellent read. A BIG THANKS to all. :thumb:

Very nicely done!!!!

 

:thumb:

Scribe......the reviews were great as always. Thank you and all the Mods and Guru for the usual excellence. :thumb:

Enjoyed reading all the pre-views....OUTSTANDING JOB TO ALL BGP STAFF!!

Great job, Scribe and others. I'd be pulling my hair out trying to cobble all that together.

If this were in magazine form I'd pay money for it.... suffice to say the best darn preview in the state of Kentucky HANDS DOWN

Scribe,

One thing about the 6A preview. Justin Langdon of Male graduated last year and they have a new quarterback in Trent Kelley. Just to help you out because that is a big change.

Great job guys!!!! and thanks.:thumb:

Great job done by all, especially Scribe. Thanks, I will be referring back to these several times a week as the season goes on as will most of us. Thanks again.

Liked to have seen more info on Male, but I'll get it soon enough, but maybe thats a good thing.

 

Enjoyed reading and have more to read later. I can tell it was hard work and thanks again.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.