Michael Moore

What do you think of him ?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of him ?

• Like...
    • Dis-like ....
    • No true opinion ...
    • Who ?

I have seen some pretty anal retentive people in my life but this guy takes the cake. He is so self absorbed. He claims to want to put out documentaries on things that help us but he uses them for his personal platforms and beliefs. And to say he is very hypocritical... well that wouldn't begin to do justice. He attacks Bush on almost every front.. how he is a liar, deciever, traitor to our people... but couldn't Clinton be added into the same catergory ? He lied , cheated , decieved .... but no negativity on ole' Michael's side.

Just curious to what others feel about this ... uummm .. guy ....(be nice KYNINER ... be nice ) ....

Maybe I am mis-judging him and seeing him all wrong. I try and keep an open mind to things. I like to hear all sides before making a decision.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His "stuff" is very interesting and somewhat entertaining, but even I think he's a little over the top.

I agree, I did not like ferinheight 9/11 but I thought Bowling of Colimbine was a decent documentery... Overall I think Michael Moore is extremly smug and annoying..

I have seen some pretty anal retentive people in my life but this guy takes the cake. He is so self absorbed. He claims to want to put out documentaries on things that help us but he uses them for his personal platforms and beliefs. And to say he is very hypocritical... well that wouldn't begin to do justice. He attacks Bush on almost every front.. how he is a liar, deciever, traitor to our people... but couldn't Clinton be added into the same catergory ? He lied , cheated , decieved .... but no negativity on ole' Michael's side.

Just curious to what others feel about this ... uummm .. guy ....(be nice KYNINER ... be nice ) ....

Maybe I am mis-judging him and seeing him all wrong. I try and keep an open mind to things. I like to hear all sides before making a decision.

Your making a huge decision on what you see of someone on T.V? Maybe its a persona he puts on....

I dont think the man in your avatar would be so judging..

Moore wouldn't make a pimple on a decent human beings behind parts.

Next time I'll tell you how I really feel about the piece of crap. :D

I agree but only because Michael Moore is much too big to make a decent pimple. A puss-filled boil maybe...

I agree but only because Michael Moore is much too big to make a decent pimple. A puss-filled boil maybe...

Again, aren't you people supposed to be representatives for Jesus. From what I have seen there are only a handful of people on that board who actually do that.

Again, aren't you people supposed to be representatives for Jesus. From what I have seen there are only a handful of people on that board who actually do that.
What do you mean by "you people?" Have you got something against Irish-Americans?

None of us know what the guy is really like so I don't really have a true opinion of him. He's just like any other extremist on the left or right, he's goes well over the top on what would be really good issues/arguments just to get his point across therefore ticking off the people who feel opposite along with gaining mass support from others. The guy is good at what he does and I can't knock him for that. This very thread supports his methods and over the top acts because whether you like him or not, we're talking about him.