Jury Duty

nees1212

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My son just got selected for jury duty. He's 23 and I don't think he's ever actually voted. In my +30 years of voting in Kenton County, I've never been selected.

They go by license, not voter registration.

I haven't been selected since moving back to NKY. I did once while living out of state and got excused. Two people in my house have been called, but the employers would not pay their salary while gone. Have you ever heard of that?

I guess in the last 17 years I've been selected 4-5 times. And I (like others have mentioned) would always be excluded due to my profession.

I've met SO MANY people that have never been selected . . . I just wish there was a limit to the number of times your name could be chosen in a lifetime!!! That would spread the enjoyment of conducting your civic duty to a wider population!! :thumb:

I guess in the last 17 years I've been selected 4-5 times. And I (like others have mentioned) would always be excluded due to my profession.

I've met SO MANY people that have never been selected . . . I just wish there was a limit to the number of times your name could be chosen in a lifetime!!! That would spread the enjoyment of conducting your civic duty to a wider population!! :thumb:

There could be a reason :sssh: