Mark Coury

What an idiot. Started for UK and isn't good enough to play at another high major. He could have just kept his nose clean and got a degree and been taken care of for life....

Did they say where he might go?

20 minutes north at G-town College he could be a contributor.

What an idiot. Started for UK and isn't good enough to play at another high major. He could have just kept his nose clean and got a degree and been taken care of for life....

:thumb: He recieved great PT for a walk-on!

If he walks on there it will cost him a lot more dollars than at UK.:D

What an idiot? Come on, Plato. The kid obviously wasn't happy with his situation and is looking to go somewhere else - whether it be because of academics, athletics or location.

I'm a Kentucky fan and I couldn't bear watching Mark Coury play. He's undersized & overmatched; however, the kid plays the game the right way and gets it done in the classroom as well. He's the epitome of what a college athlete (and student) should be, and we Kentucky fans are losing a quality individual. With that said, we'll probably be a better basketball team without him on the floor.

Good luck to Mark Coury wherever he goes. I feel confident that he'll end up somewhere on scholarship - hopefully Billy G and the staff will take care of him and set him up somewhere.