July 16, 200818 yr Didn't watch....Who was the MVP? MVP award should go to the viewers for sitting through 6 hours of that crap.
July 16, 200818 yr Josh Hamilton :laugh: :lol: Seriously, JD Drew won the MVP :thumb: That's who I figured would win it....The only at-bat of the entire game I saw was Drew's HR....Sounds like I picked a good couple minutes to watch.
July 16, 200818 yr Honestly, I don't know why people stayed glued to this; the American League ALWAYS wins these days.
July 16, 200818 yr Thought it was interesting by the end of the game, the home field rights were being played for by a bunch, not all, but mostly, players who are not even going to be in the playoffs. Your Astros, Orioles, etc, etc.
July 16, 200818 yr Great game, at least it didn't end in a tie! I would have loved to see the expression on Bud Seligs face if there were no more players.
July 16, 200818 yr Hamilton won MVP? Who would of guessed.. :sleep: If you kept reading you would have realized it was a joke.
July 16, 200818 yr We realize, don't we, that there is an entire generation of young baseball fans, aged 5 or 6 to age 15 or 16 that have no memory of a National League victory in the All-Star game?
July 16, 200818 yr We realize, don't we, that there is an entire generation of young baseball fans, aged 5 or 6 to age 15 or 16 that have no memory of a National League victory in the All-Star game? Yea. The NL had more than their fair share of chances to win the game, as did the AL, but with the 2 innings that Cook pitched to save the game it would look like the NL batters would come through. But Uggla and couple others had horrible at bats.
July 16, 200818 yr Yea. The NL had more than their fair share of chances to win the game, as did the AL, but with the 2 innings that Cook pitched to save the game it would look like the NL batters would come through. But Uggla and couple others had horrible at bats. :thumb: Uggla was "Ugly" all the way around, he had a terrible game.
July 16, 200818 yr If you kept reading you would have realized it was a joke. :lol::thumb:I was ready to post something like this myself untill I saw this "after I kept reading" .
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.