Iran Test-Fires 9 Missiles - Warns US/Israel

Wireman

The political season may have an impact on this as well. If it appears that Obama will win in November, President Bush and his staff may decide to get involved for fear that Obama will choose a different path than the one they would take.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One nuke devastates Israel, just not enough land area in the tiny country to be able to withstand it.

The program must be destroyed quickly or we will have bigger problems than we would if we didn't.

Stand with Israel or stand alone.

Iran just wants to look tough.... North Korea did the same thing and tested an underground bomb... they disarmed.

If Iran fires one missile out of Iran at a US interest they will have a few thousand tomahawk cruise missles fired at them within an hour, right from the persian gulf. Tomahawks are so accurate they can call you 5 mins before it's about to hit you and let you know. I have seen video of it.

And I will say it again... if you don't think Israel has a few made in the US dirty bombs laying around your crazy...

Iran just wants to look tough.... North Korea did the same thing and tested an underground bomb... they disarmed.

If Iran fires one missile out of Iran at a US interest they will have a few thousand tomahawk cruise missles fired at them within an hour, right from the persian gulf. Tomahawks are so accurate they can call you 5 mins before it's about to hit you and let you know. I have seen video of it. My brother was in Desert Storm and his boat destroyed Saddam's presidential palace with cruise missles at will.

And I will say it again... if you don't think Israel has a few made in the US dirty bombs laying around your crazy...

Read up. No dirty bombs, they are a nuclear power. Only the US, Russia, France, and China have more weapons.

England and Israel have about the same, with most saying Israel has more.

Only India, Pakistan, and North Korea are left as Nuclear powers.

http://www.globalsecurity.org/wmd/world/israel/nuke-stockpile.htm

The political season may have an impact on this as well. If it appears that Obama will win in November, President Bush and his staff may decide to get involved for fear that Obama will choose a different path than the one they would take.

We've seen what Bush has done in Iraq. I don't feel real confident when it comes to Iran. This situation could turn bad real quickly and I'm not confident that the US is ready for it.

We've seen what Bush has done in Iraq. I don't feel real confident when it comes to Iran. This situation could turn bad real quickly and I'm not confident that the US is ready for it.

Militarily speaking, being in Iraq couldn't be any better, could it? What better staging area if we have a conflict in Iran. We can argue the merit of the Iraq war ad nauseum, however, in this instance, no better place to be, IMO.

OK...Here's my next question:

If Israelis are the chosen people, what are we, as Christians?

I thought that to be saved, we had to accept Jesus as our Savior?

We have become joint heirs with Christ and will inherit the kingdom of Heaven. Just because He came, the old testament wasn't erased. On the contrary, when Christ was tempted by the devil, he always replied "it is written" which obviously was old testament.

How do you explain the OT prophesy that stated that Israel would once again become a nation (I'll have to look all this up if you want scriptural reference) and this didn't take place until recently and obviously after Christ's death and resurrection? If we were all adoptive then why would that prophecy have had to come true?

By the way, here's a link.

http://www.1260-1290-days-bible-prophecy.org/bible_prophecy-Israel-nation-1260-years-x2-A-1.htm

How do you explain that they did become a nation after the Macaabean Revolt around 170 BC? Was that not becoming a nation again?

Militarily speaking, being in Iraq couldn't be any better, could it? What better staging area if we have a conflict in Iran. We can argue the merit of the Iraq war ad nauseum, however, in this instance, no better place to be, IMO.

Not sure I agree on that one doc.

Whereas we are closer to Iran, we will now be fighting a third front (Iraqi insurgency won't go away but will probably increase with a move on Iran). We will have to watch our backside there, and in Afghanistan as a push from Muslim extremists on the Pakistani border will likely be made as we turn to face and engage Iran.

Not sure I agree on that one doc.

Whereas we are closer to Iran, we will now be fighting a third front (Iraqi insurgency won't go away but will probably increase with a move on Iran). We will have to watch our backside there, and in Afghanistan as a push from Muslim extremists on the Pakistani border will likely be made as we turn to face and engage Iran.

Completely agree. The US would be getting hit from all sides. Doesn't sound like a good situation to be in.