If you are a UK fan, tell me how mad this makes you...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if they are still in the league but 3 players have been drafted from UT since 2000. Marcus Haislip, CJ Watson & Vincent Yarbrough.

Still not close to what UK put out there.

Memephis almost beats out UT's last 8 years with this years draft......

Maybe, just maybe, if we all live right and say our prayers before bed each night, we, UK, could one day become the powerhouse basketball program that UT has become in 2 short years. If only we could be recognized somehow for what we have managed to do in basketball over the last 100 years......:D

You can't let blogger sites like that upset you, if you read all of them I guarantee you'll find content on UK much worse than that. The dude that wrote it is probably a 20 year old UT student with nothing better to do. No reason to let it make you mad.

You can't let idiots like that and that don't know anything about UK basketball upset you either.

Tennessee Orange looks good on that tan canvas.

Couldn't help but notice that myself. I'm sure the rest of these jokers were too blinded with hatred to even pick up on it. Heaven forbid someone makes fun of the almightly UK. :rolleyes: :sssh:

Couldn't help but notice that myself. I'm sure the rest of these jokers were too blinded with hatred to even pick up on it. Heaven forbid someone makes fun of the almightly UK. :rolleyes: :sssh:

:lol: You really don't like UK at all! BTW, whats your favorite college team?