If you are a UK fan, tell me how mad this makes you...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can't let blogger sites like that upset you, if you read all of them I guarantee you'll find content on UK much worse than that. The dude that wrote it is probably a 20 year old UT student with nothing better to do. No reason to let it make you mad.

I think it shows his stupidity. I wasn't aware of the 11 year streak though, that is troubling. I feel like there have already been numerous people posting on his blog that he was an idiot, so it makes me feel better.

I love the fact that he can throw on Orange Colored Glasses and bust on our coaches but not see what they have in their own backyard.

Just a matter of time before UT becomes UT again. Football school and basketball wanna-be.

I'm not sure if any of you guys read some of the posts after the article, but the blogger most certainly got it laid on him thick by a barrage of UK fans. I mean so much that I don't even have to say anything else about this. :D

I love the fact that he can throw on Orange Colored Glasses and bust on our coaches but not see what they have in their own backyard.

Just a matter of time before UT becomes UT again. Football school and basketball wanna-be.

:thumb: