If you are a UK fan, tell me how mad this makes you...

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a big deal, I just consider the source and move on. I will say that the young lady in the pic at the side of the article (in the white shorts) looks like a first round draft choice to me.....

I will cut this guy some slack though, I can tell that the three worst years of his life were the third grade.

The guy was obviously mad after realizing we have the most wins of all-time and second most championships and thats all that needs to be said. Or if he needs more convicing he can tell me the last time a Tennessee guy was a starter on a World Championship team or a Tennessee guy made the Olympic team.:ylsuper:

The guy was obviously mad after realizing we have the most wins of all-time and second most championships and thats all that needs to be said. Or if he needs more convicing he can tell me the last time a Tennessee guy was a starter on a World Championship team or a Tennessee guy made the Olympic team.:ylsuper:

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a question or conversation on the matter. This would be an unfair advantage, you would be in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Comedian Ron White put it best............."you just can't fix Stupid"

I work on the border of S. E. ky and TN. We have a few UT fans at work and all of a sudden they know EVERYTHING about how to win in NCAA basketball. They spout off stuff like this article all the time.

Conversation goes well for them until we point out that they have their shoes on the wrong feet.:p

Seriously, after we lost to UT in football for the 23rd straight time, they were making signs that said 23 in a ROLL. (I'm kind of figuring they meant row, but who knows.)

We always consider the sources when they start on Kentucky as a state or as a school.

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a question or conversation on the matter. This would be an unfair advantage, you would be in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Comedian Ron White put it best............."you just can't fix Stupid"

Ha ha Yes very true.:lol:

• 2 weeks later...