Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

If you are a UK fan, tell me how mad this makes you...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 40
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The fact that this bothered you is more comcial than the article itself.

 

It didn't bother me I just think its juvenille!

Edited by GO CATS

I think some people need to read the "About this site" page...

Heaven forbid someone makes fun of the almightly UK. :rolleyes: :sssh:

 

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Not a big deal, I just consider the source and move on. I will say that the young lady in the pic at the side of the article (in the white shorts) looks like a first round draft choice to me.....

 

I will cut this guy some slack though, I can tell that the three worst years of his life were the third grade.

The guy was obviously mad after realizing we have the most wins of all-time and second most championships and thats all that needs to be said. Or if he needs more convicing he can tell me the last time a Tennessee guy was a starter on a World Championship team or a Tennessee guy made the Olympic team.:ylsuper:

The guy was obviously mad after realizing we have the most wins of all-time and second most championships and thats all that needs to be said. Or if he needs more convicing he can tell me the last time a Tennessee guy was a starter on a World Championship team or a Tennessee guy made the Olympic team.:ylsuper:

 

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a question or conversation on the matter. This would be an unfair advantage, you would be in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Comedian Ron White put it best............."you just can't fix Stupid"

I work on the border of S. E. ky and TN. We have a few UT fans at work and all of a sudden they know EVERYTHING about how to win in NCAA basketball. They spout off stuff like this article all the time.

 

Conversation goes well for them until we point out that they have their shoes on the wrong feet.:p

 

Seriously, after we lost to UT in football for the 23rd straight time, they were making signs that said 23 in a ROLL. (I'm kind of figuring they meant row, but who knows.)

We always consider the sources when they start on Kentucky as a state or as a school.

I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a question or conversation on the matter. This would be an unfair advantage, you would be in a battle of wits with an unarmed man.

Comedian Ron White put it best............."you just can't fix Stupid"

 

Ha ha Yes very true.:lol:

I dont know why anyone would dignify this stupidity by responding. I will give UT one thing....I would say that Pearl could drink Billy G under the table on any given night!!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.