Bellevue Coach Out????

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw on the KDE website that Bellevue is seeking a head coach. Anyone know anything about that one? This will be about 5 coaches the past 7 years or so for this small school if I'm not mistaken:eek:

Vories took the Newport Girls job...Why..I have no idea???

Vories took the Newport Girls job...Why..I have no idea???

Please......somebody....anybody. No disrespect to Newports girls, but on the surface, this certainly seems to be a step backward. Is it $ related? Has he ever been a girls coach?

Which leads to the next question.........who will be candidates for this position? Will Swauger return and dust off the clipboard?

5 coaches in 7 years.

A coach who indictes by his action that Newport's girls job is preferable to Bellevue's boys.

Lets state the obvious and say, maybe it is a Bellevue issue and quit questioning the coach.

5 coaches in 7 years.

A coach who indictes by his action that Newport's girls job is preferable to Bellevue's boys.

Lets state the obvious and say, maybe it is a Bellevue issue and quit questioning the coach.

Don't believe anyone was negatively knocking the coach.....simply stating the obvious when saying this seems to be a step backwards. Then again, it's VERY OBVIOUS that there are issues at Bellevue or it wouldn't be the "merry go around" when it comes to BB coaches. 5 in 7 years may be a NKY record if they were keeping stats!