Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Keepers due Saturday

Featured Replies

I got a question. Is the draft order still the same if you don't keep any players? I know we used to have a round or two before the main draft for teams that didn't keep any players.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's how it works NWO.

  • Author
I got a question. Is the draft order still the same if you don't keep any players? I know we used to have a round or two before the main draft for teams that didn't keep any players.

 

That's how it works NWO.
Yes, we will have one or two rounds for the people that keep only one or none. The first round that everyone drafts in will be the third round.
Yes, we will have one or two rounds for the people that keep only one or none. The first round that everyone drafts in will be the third round.

I thought so but wasn't sure. :thumb:

  • Author
I thought so but wasn't sure. :thumb:
:thumb:

How many more do you need Godot?

  • Author
How many more do you need Godot?
11.

Louisa Lumber keep Joey Addai RB Colts

I got the link to the website but it is not letting me see the rosters.

 

Can anybody help?

One thing I want to make sure I'm clear on. It's still a snake draft in rounds 1 and 2, right? If I keep one, I'm drafting 3rd at worst in Round 2???

  • Author
One thing I want to make sure I'm clear on. It's still a snake draft in rounds 1 and 2, right? If I keep one, I'm drafting 3rd at worst in Round 2???
yes

So when all keepers are announced by this Saturday. You will then start draft correct? And will there be a link to show FA to draft from? And is that on the home page under FA?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.