Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Keepers due Saturday

Featured Replies

Anything after the keepers and first 2 rounds is fair game. That way everyone is on an even keil.

 

I think we had a pre-draft trade a couple years ago. I think somebody took advantage of MJ:D

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
Anything after the keepers and first 2 rounds is fair game.
Now that's not saying that once the third round starts you can not trade one of your the two players already on your roster.
  • Author

I'm going to be away most of the day. I've got to go work on Mom's "Honey Do" list.

Jamal Lewis and Ronnie Brown

  • Author

Keepers have been added to the rosters on the website and below is the draft order for the first two rounds.

 

National Conference

 

2.01 Huggs Thuggs

2.02 Richmond Outsiders

2.03 Louisa Lumber

2.04 Fleming Hooligans ®

2.05 Auxier RiverRats

2.06 Brush Creek Rusty Ankles

2.07 Possum Trot WarHogs

 

 

American Conference

 

1.01 Big Creek Moonshiners ®

2.01 Maysville Split Ends ®

2.02 Paducah Rabbit Fists ®

2.03 Lexington Ethnic Eaters ®

2.04 Indo Savages ®

2.05 Big Creek Moonshiners ®

2.06 Bardstown Butchers

 

 

I will start new threads for the draft. We will conduct each conference in a separate thread to keep anyone from getting confused about a player getting drafted in the other conference and thinking that he is no longer available in the conference they are playing in.

 

Remember, there is on time limit to make picks until 8 AM CST 7 July.

  • Author

Each of you should have received emails with a link to the MFL website and your temporary password. Please log on to the site as soon as possible so I can confirm that it is working correctly.

  • Author
Worked good for me Godot.
cool

Lexington Ethnic Eaters are up and running.

  • Author
Lexington Ethnic Eaters are up and running.
:thumb:

Might I add that I believe my team icon is the best.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.