Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BGP Fantasy Football League ~ Keepers due Saturday

Featured Replies

Godot, Never got an e-mail, try again please! Thanks Split Ends

  • Replies 96
  • Views 7.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^Check your junk, thats where mine was

 

 

Mine works and I think my team logo is the best :D

I deleted my junk this morning, probably deleted. Please send again.

Does ® denote I'm a rookie?

moonshiners are good to go.

Maysville Split Ends good to go!!!!!!!!

Im good to go. As far as logos the rats will be hard to beat. The jungle junk would be a good one if this was some third rate yahoo league. Where is Jungle on the map any way?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And yes I did make that my pc wallpaper;)

I am gtg Godot.

  • Author
Does ® denote I'm a rookie?
yeap

So how many get kicked out at the end of the season? How is that decided?

  • Author
Where is Jungle on the map any way?
I've wondered the same thing.
  • Author
So how many get kicked out at the end of the season? How is that decided?
The bottom four teams from each conference.

When will the website have a list of kept players? Maybe I should have checked before posting this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.