June 26, 200818 yr Godot, That website only showed National Conference. Is there a different site for American Conference? This was why we could not find our team. Thanks
June 26, 200818 yr Author I don't see my team? Godot, That website only showed National Conference. Is there a different site for American Conference? This was why we could not find our team. Thanks National Conference http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=07 American Conference http://football36.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=79197&O=07 :thumb:
June 26, 200818 yr Author So when all keepers are announced by this Saturday. You will then start draft correct? And will there be a link to show FA to draft from? And is that on the home page under FA?One all the keepers are in and I get them added to the website and the draft order modified for the keepers, then we can start the draft with no time limit until the 7th. Yes, the free agents should be able to be found on a list.
June 26, 200818 yr Try this one: http://football35.myfantasyleague.com/2007/options?L=66389&O=07&F=0000 Thanks Reggie Wayne and Marion Barber are my keepers. WKY Rams
June 26, 200818 yr Author I still haven't heard from the following teams. National Conference Florence Fighters Possum Trot WarHogs American Conference Atwood Fighting' Amish Big Creek Moonshiners Bushwood Country Club Gophers Harlan Mound Street Machines Lexington Ethnic Eaters Paducah Rabbit Fists
June 26, 200818 yr I have added a page to the web site with all the team histories. The website looks great with all the history on it.
June 26, 200818 yr Author And will there be a link to show FA to draft from? And is that on the home page under FA?I checked the site again this morning, and that link should work the way you're wanting it to. I'll check again once I get the keepers pluged in.
June 26, 200818 yr It might have been the moonshine talking. :creepy: This team started out 5-0 and went downhill after that. Time to blow it up !!
June 27, 200818 yr Author It might have been the moonshine talking. :creepy: This team started out 5-0 and went downhill after that. Time to blow it up !!It was that 1-7 finish that killed it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.