Difference in Kobe and Michael

No he's not. Kobe doesn't have the advantage over Jordan anywhere with the exception of shooting range/3-pointers...

They have a lot of similarities as players, but Kobe isn't quite at MJ's level. He may get there at some point, but he's not there now.

I honestly don't think he will ever get there. Kobe is a phenominal player, but still not on MJ's level...I really don't think we will ever see another MJ again, mainly because the league is so different now.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason Kobe was MVP this year was he opened up to his team mates, embraced them, and trusted them on the court. He went away from that some what in the San Antonio series, then completely, IMO, went away from it in the Finals.

Jordan always was a better team mate, and better player. He is the greatest, and will always be the greatest.

The only reason Kobe was MVP this year was he opened up to his team mates, embraced them, and trusted them on the court. He went away from that some what in the San Antonio series, then completely, IMO, went away from it in the Finals.

Jordan always was a better team mate, and better player. He is the greatest, and will always be the greatest.

That's the big problem to me. People say that all the time like they KNOW there will never be a better player than Mike like there Nostradamous. That's the wrong thought process to have.

That's the big problem to me. People say that all the time like they KNOW there will never be a better player than Mike like there Nostradamous. That's the wrong thought process to have.

Well, I didn't mean it like that. I was just saying that he is great and there is only a small likelihood that someone will come along and be better.

Same as how sooo bad Pierce was before the Cs couldn't lose???

I honestly believed he would cost them, because in the first 2 rounds he looked selfish and looked to be pressing.

I was wrong.

Your question doesn't quite make sense...you can't have two best of all-times...lol.

Actually, Strikes comment doesn't make sense...You can't say someone WAS the best of all time but still think he IS the best of all time...lol.

"Was" means used to be...That's the only question I could ask to see what he meant...