Who will be MR. Football in 2008?

ROME

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:dancingpa

I don't see Bowling or Lewis splitting the mountain vote. Tyler Olinger from Hazard will get the majority of those.

Bowling has a better chance to win it simply becouse of the teams he has to play.

I don't see Bowling or Lewis splitting the mountain vote. Tyler Olinger from Hazard will get the majority of those.

Do not forget Spencer Greer RB Bell Co. This kid can really run the football. I look for him to put up very big numbers.:thumb:

I have no idea who will win, but I will tell you that the Cobble kid from Central is as good as a Defensive Lineman that I have seen come out of this State. He's big, strong, and quick. Does anyone know who is recruiting him? If UK or UofL isn't, they need to be!

I have no idea who will win, but I will tell you that the Cobble kid from Central is as good as a Defensive Lineman that I have seen come out of this State. He's big, strong, and quick. Does anyone know who is recruiting him? If UK or UofL isn't, they need to be!

UK has already offered, they also offered his teammate LB Ridge Wilson.

Rivals has Cobble as the #10 recruit in KY, for my money there is no way he is any less than #3... the kid is dominant.

I watched him destroy Belfry's O-Line, and that was a good unit. He's tall with excellent feet and speed. He also has the ability to pack on some extra weight without it slowing him down. I don't really know where he stands in the order of prospects in the State, but he is clearly the best D-Lineman I have seen.

He's tall with excellent feet and speed. He also has the ability to pack on some extra weight without it slowing him down. I don't really know where he stands in the order of prospects in the State, but he is clearly the best D-Lineman I have seen.

The kid has a SEC offer, so you know he can play...but he is not tall. He's 6'0 at the very best and his frame is about maxed out on poundage. I agree that he is by far the best D-lineman in KY, and a special talent that only comes along in this state every couple of years.

The kid has a SEC offer, so you know he can play...but he is not tall. He's 6'0 at the very best and his frame is about maxed out on poundage. I agree that he is by far the best D-lineman in KY, and a special talent that only comes along in this state every couple of years.

I thought he was bigger than that, I thought he was like 6'3 or 6'4. Well, he certainly plays bigger! If that is the case, they might look at him at LB in the SEC.

I thought he was bigger than that, I thought he was like 6'3 or 6'4. Well, he certainly plays bigger! If that is the case, they might look at him at LB in the SEC.

Linebackers in the SEC run like deer. Mister Cobble is and will be a defensive lineman. Absolutely no future at linebacker in this conference.