Who said it?

CentreRocks

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I think he sees it as a win, win. First, if it comes to fruition, he was simply telling the truth. If it doesn't, it will be forgotten and the Cards keep rolling. For what it's worth, I do think the Cards are in a somewhat rebuild. With 8 home games and a rather weak schedule I feel that they will go bowling this year. Honestly, 2009 is a bigger concern for me, mainly due to the unknown.

Keep in mind that what we consider "rebuilding years" UK considers success.

:rolleyes::laugh: You've let UofL's recent success go to your head. What was last year? Were you rebuilding during Brohm's senior season? From all of the talk I read before the start of last season it sure didn't seem like it was supposed to be a rebuilding year.

Keep in mind that what we consider "rebuilding years" UK considers success.

Give me a break. :rolleyes:

Gloating about the success of any of these two programs is honestly laughable. In the grand scheme of things for college football, these two programs are not that good.

Edited by bugatti

I am glad he is letting everyone know about the depth issues.

Sad part is we Card fans got so caught up in winning we allowed Petrino to get away with a win at all cost attitude. This attitude has set the program back about 4 years.

Agreed.

I've said this before in one way or another, but I think that with the coaching issue seemingly taken care of after last season, I feel like Kragthorpe has a real opportunity to take the Cards further than anyone expects this season.

That being said, nobody expects too much. Cards fans can't expect the defense to be much worse than last year but not much better, either. So if they can step up and execute then they'll automatically be a pleasant surprise. Offensively, we COULD be near the top IF the new batch of recievers and linemen step up big. A bunch of "coulds" and "ifs" for this upcoming season. But the question mark makes next season that much more intriguing for real Cardinal fans.