NewCath 9 CovCath 4 (9th Reg. Finals)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: why did they charge team players/staff that made the region to get into the game? This is not done in the other sports why baseball? I probably can guess but does anyone know.

Wrong:creepy: If you have a coaching pass or a NKAC pass, you are let in for no cost unless you are attending the game at Highlands. In basketball, if you make regionals, the pass list is good for any and all regional games whether you win or lose.

I am sure this was a Florence Freedom thing to make money.

You may be right. At Highlands I know players are not let in free. Coaches and staff maybe/maybe not That I don't know.

Very impressive performance for NCC. Top to bottom they hit the ball well, and outside the fielding miscues pretty much dominated CCH tonight...

Exactly. I thought the scorer went a little easy on the CCH centerfielder.

He had 3 balls hit pretty much at him that were scored as hits.

Exactly. I thought the scorer went a little easy on the CCH centerfielder.

He had 3 balls hit pretty much at him that were scored as hits.

The first was an error, but the other two were hits. He got a strange look from me both times... :lol:

Question: why did they charge team players/staff that made the region to get into the game? This is not done in the other sports why baseball? I probably can guess but does anyone know.

What's the matter UNC-5, did you have to pay to get in for a change..:lol:;)

Great game played by the Breds today.. Good luck down the road.. Great place for the regional to be held.

What's the matter UNC-5, did you have to pay to get in for a change..:lol:;)

Exactly, first time in 20 yrs. Normally, if your team reaches the regionals, they are allowed in the rest of the tournament regardless if you are still playing or not.

CCH's CF should have had two errors scored against him. He basically missed two balls hit right at him. There is no way they are hits. The official scorer was being generous. I would bet that both teams score books scored them as EEEEEE's.

Also, why was he so shallow w/Kelly up? He obviously got burned because of that.

And, the NCC LF was playing on the warning track w/CCH's #2 hitter up who hasn't pulled a ball in 10 yrs. Don't these coaches scout the other teams anymore.