Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hunter McClintock Video

Featured Replies

He looks impressive!

 

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now those are some handles. One thing though, he has a very blockable shot. If the D can stay on top of him (which might not be too easy), he will have trouble getting that shot off.

Looks like this kids has great ball handling skills.

Great ball handling, BUT he uses a lot of the same moves. If the defense adjusts then he will have trouble faking them out. Looks to be a good player though, wouldn't mind having him on the team!

I am still not sold... I want to believe what my eyes are showing me.

 

But, I don't know the quality of competition these performances were coming against. Heck, I bet UK Walk-on Landon Slone could become an internet legend if someone filmed him against Piarist.

 

But one thing is for sure, when he takes it between his legs then around his back seemlessly..that is plain sick I don't care who you are!

This kid had nasty handles.

Look at it this way. The kid played in Dave Telep's (head recruiting guy at Scout) camp and is still a 1 star in Scout's eyes. He's been evaluated against top notch talent, and was seen as a low major at best.

 

Kids like him pop up at this time every year as coaches scramble to fill the roster. It doesn't mean he magically improved by leaps and bounds...

I'm not sold on this kid. Let's see what he can do against real competition at the Elite camp. I think his coaching staff did a heck of a job in video editing, though.

Looks like a great candidate for the And 1 Tour to me.

Funny on about half of the video clips they cut it short when he went up for a shot - a great move means nothing if you can't finish it.

Strange shot with one foot way out in front of the other.

I'm not sold.

Reminds me of the Witt kid that played a EKU a couple of years ago.

I think its funny how all the so called recruiting experts continue to deny this kid has enough talent to play high level division 1...

I think its funny how all the so called recruiting experts continue to deny this kid has enough talent to play high level division 1...

What's funny about it? He's been evaluated by some of the best in the business...

Highlight videos are just that... Watch full games against good competition to get a real feel...

Not to suggest that this kid will have the same sucess, but wasn't Stephon Curry only a 1 or 2 star out of High School?

Not to suggest that this kid will have the same sucess, but wasn't Stephon Curry only a 1 or 2 star out of High School?

3 star on Rivals...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.