Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hunter McClintock Video

Featured Replies

I'm a bit surprised Gillispie didn't try to get back in on Varez Ward...

  • Replies 34
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy G. could really use this guy in so many different ways. In this video, everybody could see, you would know that he is a very sweet ball handler. He was as good as anybody using the picks as the way he did. Now, I don't see him putting up nearly as many points per game as he did in High School but I do see him distributing the ball very well. He is usually always able to get past that first man which gives him that option to just go for the easy layup. That being said, I don't see that happening too much at the college level but as long as he gets past that first man somebody will have to be open and thats why I think UK, if they land this guy, will have alot of inside scoring. I see alot of oops to PP and PS if he does end up at UK.

I was wondering what happened to the kid.

I was wondering what happened to the kid.

 

That makes two of us.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.