Interesting tidbit about Hilary's win...

So if we intend to vote for McCain we're racist?

If that's the reason he's elected over Hussein then so be it. I firmly believe we will be better off with McCain.

You would vote for a one legged horse to win the white house over BHO, so what else is new.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So if we intend to vote for McCain we're racist?

If that's the reason he's elected over Hussein then so be it. I firmly believe we will be better off with McCain.

At least it would give the Dems another irrational rerason to hate a Republican president.

Not at all. But race will be of help to John with some voters. I think it will play a big role.

You would vote for a one legged horse to win the white house over BHO, so what else is new.

You're absolutely right but it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black.

I would vote for Colin Powel or Clarance Thomas in a minute.

I was just pointing out that I think the Democrats already have their whining in line if Hussein loses, and that will be he lost because he was black.

It will be more help to McCain than Barack.

Possibly, since the democrats usually get the 90% of the black vote that he is getting now. Where race may help him is the stronger turnout from a voting block that historically has extremely low turnout.

You're absolutely right but it has nothing to do with the fact that he is black.

I was just pointing out that I think the Democrats already have their whining in line if Hussein loses, and that will be he lost because he was black.

Just curious, why Hussein, instead of Obama? I know Rush doesn't mention his name without referencing "Hussein". It doesn't bother me, just wondering. Some may misconstrue your otherwise noble intentions as race -baiting.

Just curious, why Hussein, instead of Obama? I know Rush doesn't mention his name without referencing "Hussein". It doesn't bother me, just wondering. Some may misconstrue your otherwise noble intentions as race -baiting.

Because its his freaking name................

If he doesn't want to be called his name then change it.

That's interesting because I see those 2 on opposite ends of some things. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

Because its his freaking name................

If he doesn't want to be called his name then change it.

Actually, his name is Barack Obama, as he is known professionally. Hussein is his middle name, and is rarely mentioned by anyone until they're trying to discredit him in some way.

I've never, EVER heard Barack Obama refer to himself as Hussein Obama.

I really don't think that he should need to change his name just because some people try to create a misperception of him by using it to try and disrespect him in others eyes.

That's interesting because I see those 2 on opposite ends of some things. Maybe I'm looking at it wrong.

I'm with you, but I'm sure someone will be in on a white horse shortly to set us straight. :lol:

I really don't think that he should need to change his name just because some people try to create a misperception of him by using it to try and disrespect him in others eyes.

:thumb: And that is exactly why it is used.