Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Release Thurman

Featured Replies

This doesn't make any sense. They gave him another chance... he blew it... they release him. How does that make them look pathetic?

How did he blow it? By missing voluntary practices to take care of family business for the woman who raised him?

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

His agent was on 1530 and said they would not file a grievance because he cannot say that missing the voluntary workout after his grandmother's funeral was the ONLY reason.

 

Remember 2-3 years ago, so many of us wanted the Bengals to take a harder stance with these players and now Marvin is doing it.

There has to be more to it than him just missing a voluntary work out. I'll wait to pass judgement until more facts are released.

Yes. I just don't know what has happened. That sentence I quoted just jumped out at me.

 

That was the same one that jumped out at me. I'd really like to hear more about why they let him go, but we'll probably never find out the true factors that led to his dismissal.

I bet we soon see #85 in your programs but #1 in his own head soon on ESPN talking about how this is another episode of the Bengals going the wrong direction.

If that's true, I've lost all respect for Mike Brown, Marvin Lewis, and the entire Bengals organization.

 

You still had some respect for them???? :confused:

Some rumors out there that Odell has been out clubbin'.

 

Now he is out clubbin seals... :p

This is horrible and I have lost any shred of respect for the Bangals orginization I had left, it is gone.

  • Author
This is horrible and I have lost any shred of respect for the Bangals orginization I had left, it is gone.

Even though it's very likely the reason he was released was he fell off the wagon???

How did he blow it? By missing voluntary practices to take care of family business for the woman who raised him?

 

What I quoted says, "If he relapsed..."

I'm going to wait to judge on this one. If he was out clubbing then I'm glad the Bengals are cleaning up the garbage if it's because he was at the funneral then shame on the Bengals. I find it hard to believe that he hadn't done something to cause this.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.