Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bengals Release Thurman

Featured Replies

That was the good news.:sssh:

 

I know... just giving you a hard time... :D

  • Replies 67
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What I quoted says, "If he relapsed..."

Oh. :sssh:

We need to start a fund raising drive to buy the Bungles from the Brown family.

We need to start a fund raising drive to buy the Bungles from the Brown family.

 

:thumb: Like that soccer team in Britain who is owned by a group who vote over the internet, we could have a BGP team. Although guys like Pancake would always vote "Give Chris Henry another chance" and "keep Mike Brown as GM" :p:lol:

I get that and agree with you, but why?

 

Why give your organization a black eye to protect some guy that has done nothing but stick it to you when given the chance? Why would you not come out and feed him to the wolves? It's a classy move, but it sure isn't going to help a public repuatation that is already in shambles.

 

Under the CBA, the players who are in the substance abuse program have privacy rights.

 

The Bengals can only say so much.

 

His agent did say that Marvin said he had not been in the building enough(he was allowed to work out in January); he has had plenty of time to show the Bengals he was dedicated to returning; obviously he did not do that.

He could have helped Cincy had he returned to form. It's really too bad for both sides, but I don't question the Bengals on this one.

 

They stuck by this guy for two years. I didn't believe for a second that him missing an OTA was the only reason...hopefully Thurman will learn from this and get it together.

 

I think the stance the Bengals are taking with some of these guys will help this team tremendously. They had to regain control and show the players that there are limits and consequences...

He could have helped Cincy had he returned to form. It's really too bad for both sides, but I don't question the Bengals on this one.

 

They stuck by this guy for two years. I didn't believe for a second that him missing an OTA was the only reason...hopefully Thurman will learn from this and get it together.

I think the stance the Bengals are taking with some of these guys will help this team tremendously. They had to regain control and show the players that there are limits and consequences...

 

If he wasn't able to learn a lesson from the past two years, I think the chances of him finally turning things around from this mistake are between slim and none. And slim just left the building. Hate to say this, but I'd be willing to bet Thurman will be doing prison time within two years.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.