Trouble Sleeping...

halfback20

HB are you still taking Nano Vapor? That could be it. I tried it (about puked) but got used to it. When I first started taking it my sleep was messed up a little.

Yeah but I don't take it every day. I've used all sorts of weight lifting supplements like Nano Vapor though. I can't sleep whether I'm on them or not.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading puts me to sleep. After about 20 to 30 minutes I'm sound asleep.

I hear ya there, studying a text book in my bed room is my formula for sleep, I think it reads something like this:

Sportsfan41 + any college text book + big exam the next day - any actual distractions to keep him awake = asleep

I have zero problems sleeping. I will say this, I feel very, very sorry for anyone who is a light, or restless sleeper. Insomnia is horrible, I couldn't function without 6-7 hours. I am a very deep sleeper. I tend to go to bed around 1:00 - 1:30 almost every night, and wake up around 7:30, no alarm. Waking up without an alarm is the most refreshing thing.

I have bad problems sleeping at night. My father said that he has it too and that it runs in the family. We both have the same problem that our minds "wander" and thats what prevents us from sleeping. A while ago someone I know told me of these pills, they aint bad they are dietary supliments callled Melatonin. It helps me sleep alot

I would say exercise more and you will sleep better. Also, if you are in a stressfull job that will add to your sleeping woes.

Instead of counting sheep, count Heidi Klum jumping over a picket fence in a bikini. Works for me.