Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Florence woman claims Bengals linebacker Ahmad Brooks punched her in the face...

Featured Replies

No problem.

 

This thing has been burning a hole in my pocket for weeks but everything needs to take its natural course.

 

This reminds me of last year when Henry got arrested after the Pittsburgh game and no one ever found out about it.

 

Weeks?

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anything surprise you all with this team?

Does anything surprise you all with this team?

 

Nothing does anymore, it just makes you wonder how many what if's the Bengals have had and not panned out. At least we have Mr.Rivers.:confused:

No problem.

 

This thing has been burning a hole in my pocket for weeks but everything needs to take its natural course.

 

This reminds me of last year when Henry got arrested after the Pittsburgh game and no one ever found out about it.

 

I know you can't discuss this, but does it not seem somewhat out of the ordinary to you that it would take "weeks" to file an assault/battery charge? Filing a complaint on a bad check that takes weeks is one thing, but this just strikes me a bit odd. Of course, it sounds as though there was likely a witness to the whole incident, in which case Brooks would have a serious problem.

 

Thank heavens the Bengals didn't draft any problem children this year. :rolleyes::irked:

Does anything surprise you all with this team?

 

A simple answer......NO.

 

The Bengals imo are an emabarrassment to their fans, city and professional football :madman:.

JMO

Story sounds kinda weird but I have no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

Does anything surprise you all with this team?

 

 

At this point it wouldn't suprise me it they were responsible for the Kennedy Assassination, Global Warming, guys in Speedos, Crop Circles, Brokeback Mountain and Britney Spears.

A simple answer......NO.

 

The Bengals imo are an emabarrassment to their fans, city and professional football :madman:.

JMO

 

That's why I am not a fan!:thumb:

Story sounds kinda weird but I have no reason to give him the benefit of the doubt.

 

From what they said on the radio this morning, Brooks and a neighbor were having a pretty heated dispute. This woman was outside with her kids. When the dispute seemed to be turning violent, it scared the kids. She walked over to try to get the guys to take it somewhere else. Next thing she knows she's on the ground with a black eye. Yeah it's weird. But I don't think it's unbelievable. Brooks is another in a long line of Bengal criminals.

The guy on the Homer was going to list all of the Bengals draft picks since 1990 that had red flags attached to them, and how they panned out. If anyone catches that, could you post the results. I am betting it is very interesting material.

From what they said on the radio this morning, Brooks and a neighbor were having a pretty heated dispute. This woman was outside with her kids. When the dispute seemed to be turning violent, it scared the kids. She walked over to try to get the guys to take it somewhere else. Next thing she knows she's on the ground with a black eye. Yeah it's weird. But I don't think it's unbelievable. Brooks is another in a long line of Bengal criminals.

The guy on the Homer was going to list all of the Bengals draft picks since 1990 that had red flags attached to them, and how they panned out. If anyone catches that, could you post the results. I am betting it is very interesting material.

 

1. James Brooks - I think most know his story.

2. James Francis - Dead beat dad

3. Big Daddy Wilkerson - liked the booze

4. Corey Dillion - panned out

5. Chris Henry

6. Odell Thurman

 

I know I'm missing a few more, but those were the ones that stuck out on his list.

Just another reason why my season tickets aren't being renewed next season...

From what they said on the radio this morning, Brooks and a neighbor were having a pretty heated dispute. This woman was outside with her kids. When the dispute seemed to be turning violent, it scared the kids. She walked over to try to get the guys to take it somewhere else. Next thing she knows she's on the ground with a black eye. Yeah it's weird. But I don't think it's unbelievable. Brooks is another in a long line of Bengal criminals.

The guy on the Homer was going to list all of the Bengals draft picks since 1990 that had red flags attached to them, and how they panned out. If anyone catches that, could you post the results. I am betting it is very interesting material.

 

They interviewed a neighbor on the news last night. She said there was a confrontation on the street between 2 guys, and she was told the one guy was a Bengals and the other was a neighbor's brother. She said all the kids were getting scared so she took them in. She heard something and turned around, and a lady was laying on the ground. She was told that the Bengal punched her.

 

The lady that filed the report said that she 'nicely approached' Brooks to ask him to take it elsewhere, and he just turned and punched her. Granted, it's the Bengals, nothing would surprise me, but I just don't see a guy decking a lady who 'nicely approaches' him. I can see yelling at her, but not punching her. That 'nicely approached' could've been a run up from behind making Brooks think it just became 2 on 1. This one just doesn't pass the smell test, but it is a Bengal.

No problem.

 

This thing has been burning a hole in my pocket for weeks but everything needs to take its natural course.

 

This reminds me of last year when Henry got arrested after the Pittsburgh game and no one ever found out about it.

 

Spill the beans on that....Henry after Pitt game.

There were some rumblings that he got arrested again, but nothing ever came out about it.

That's why I am not a fan!:thumb:

 

I have just about decided to join you in that. I don't think that I would root against the Bengals but I am now just not going to root for them.

I am getting more and more that way about any professional sport.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.