Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Florence woman claims Bengals linebacker Ahmad Brooks punched her in the face...

Featured Replies

:mad:Here we go again Bengals!

 

:thumb: And here I go..............see my above post.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Im gonna Split your wig" LOL or something to that affect is what Brooks was heard saying to the other guy. First of all, that other guy must be a big dude to be messing with Brooks.

Solid character guy.

 

Even though I didnt renew my ticket this season, there are plenty of other suckers out there waiting to give the Brown family their money.

1. James Brooks - I think most know his story.

2. James Francis - Dead beat dad

3. Big Daddy Wilkerson - liked the booze

4. Corey Dillion - panned out

5. Chris Henry

6. Odell Thurman

 

I know I'm missing a few more, but those were the ones that stuck out on his list.

 

Frostee Rucker and A.J. Nicholson.

 

And Ahmad Brooks had his own history of drug usage that led to his dismissal from his college team.

 

The Bengals seriously don't get it. And until there's a change in ownership/general manager, they never will.

Does anything surprise you all with this team?

 

Not any more. This kind of thing seems to be an everyday occurance with the Bengals. I think it is time to clean house from top to bottom.

I wish we could wait just one time to allow the legal process take its course before we all past judgement on something!

Ah, the Bengals. Like the old Raiders, but without the wins and the ability to intimidate (unless you're a civilian).

 

:laugh: nice...

Its a shame for you Bengals fans that they don't hit like that on the football field. Bengals are the most disgusting NFL franchise around. They need to try to be more like Da Boys. We are taking the criminals and troublemakers and making model citizens out of them.

The lady that filed the report said that she 'nicely approached' Brooks to ask him to take it elsewhere, and he just turned and punched her. Granted, it's the Bengals, nothing would surprise me, but I just don't see a guy decking a lady who 'nicely approaches' him. I can see yelling at her, but not punching her. That 'nicely approached' could've been a run up from behind making Brooks think it just became 2 on 1. This one just doesn't pass the smell test, but it is a Bengal.

 

I'm with you on this one. I find it hard to believe he just turned and swung on her. But nothing would really surprise me when it comes to the Bengals.

They interviewed a neighbor on the news last night. She said there was a confrontation on the street between 2 guys, and she was told the one guy was a Bengals and the other was a neighbor's brother. She said all the kids were getting scared so she took them in. She heard something and turned around, and a lady was laying on the ground. She was told that the Bengal punched her.

 

The lady that filed the report said that she 'nicely approached' Brooks to ask him to take it elsewhere, and he just turned and punched her. Granted, it's the Bengals, nothing would surprise me, but I just don't see a guy decking a lady who 'nicely approaches' him. I can see yelling at her, but not punching her. That 'nicely approached' could've been a run up from behind making Brooks think it just became 2 on 1. This one just doesn't pass the smell test, but it is a Bengal.

 

I don't think it matters how she approach the 2 men, that did not give him the right to strike her, if he really did...

If it happened, cut him. Ban him from football. Only a true coward and lowlife hits a woman.

If it happened, cut him. Ban him from football. Only a true coward and lowlife hits a woman.

 

If he did it, I agree, lifetime ban.

Not any more. This kind of thing seems to be an everyday occurance with the Bengals. I think it is time to clean house from top to bottom.

 

Let's be educated and not incriminate the 75+ that never get in trouble and do quite a bit to help the community, including Marvin Lewis.

Ah, the Bengals. Like the old Raiders, but without the wins and the ability to intimidate (unless you're a civilian).

 

:laugh::lol: I ceretainly don't see how anyone could argue with that, you are right.

Its a shame for you Bengals fans that they don't hit like that on the football field. Bengals are the most disgusting NFL franchise around. They need to try to be more like Da Boys. We are taking the criminals and troublemakers and making model citizens out of them.

 

:lol: I agree that the Bengals are a mess from top to bottom but as for the "bolded" comment......I wouldn't go quite that far :D.

 

By the way by far the most digusting NFL team anywhere are the Baltimore Ravens :mad:, my favorite NFL team is whoever is playing them on any given week.

Let's be educated and not incriminate the 75+ that never get in trouble and do quite a bit to help the community, including Marvin Lewis.

 

Everyone I know who's ever met Marvin says he's an arrogant jerk....

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.