Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

A Florence woman claims Bengals linebacker Ahmad Brooks punched her in the face...

Featured Replies

Everyone I know who's ever met Marvin says he's an arrogant jerk....

 

I know he really ticked me off a few years ago, I saw him on the plaza level outside of Riverfront Coliseum and he acted like I had the plague when I said hello. My friends girl a few moments later approached him and he was very friendly with her.

  • Replies 48
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't think it matters how she approach the 2 men, that did not give him the right to strike her, if he really did...

 

I'm not saying it's ever right for a man to strike a woman. I didn't mean for my post to come across that way. I'm just saying that if she approached them while they were going at it, and she came up from behind, then I could see someone turning and swinging before looking depending on how they were approached. I don't know Brooks, but I just can't see some 250 lb guy leveling a lady in the middle of the street when she approached him 'nicely'.

Let's be educated and not incriminate the 75+ that never get in trouble and do quite a bit to help the community, including Marvin Lewis.

 

I'll stand by my post!!! However, I do appreciate your offer to educate but I earned my degree many years ago.;) The lesson needs to be taught to the ones who can't seem to stay off the skyline, and the Bengals management who continue to bring in this kind of garbage. I have been a Bengal fan from day one and will continue to do so whether they win or lose but what is happening pertaining to the players is a problem that goes way beyond the players. Getting rid of the thugs after the fact does not make things ok. If the guys in management, including Lewis can't get together and weed out the cancer, then the Bengals will forever be on the sick list. The Bengals organization is a business and when there is a flaw, it is management's job to fix it and that simply is not being done with the folks in charge. If it was, we would not be having this discussion.

It is great that some are doing things the right way but Remember, one oh crap takes away three atta boy's!!! and as it stands now the Bengals are the laughing stock of the sporting world.

I'll stand by my post!!! However, I do appreciate your offer to educate but I earned my degree many years ago.;) The lesson needs to be taught to the ones who can't seem to stay off the skyline, and the Bengals management who continue to bring in this kind of garbage. I have been a Bengal fan from day one and will continue to do so whether they win or lose but what is happening pertaining to the players is a problem that goes way beyond the players. Getting rid of the thugs after the fact does not make things ok. If the guys in management, including Lewis can't get together and weed out the cancer, then the Bengals will forever be on the sick list. The Bengals organization is a business and when there is a flaw, it is management's job to fix it and that simply is not being done with the folks in charge. If it was, we would not be having this discussion.

It is great that some are doing things the right way but Remember, one oh crap takes away three atta boy's!!! and as it stands now the Bengals are the laughing stock of the sporting world.

 

Great Post Cvillecat, very well said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.