April 28, 200818 yr Author So far the only Bengals I can find is, FB Tyler Whaley Ohio St, Simeon Castille DB Alabama, and Justin Britt OL Alabama. Add Bradley Glatthaar RB UC.
April 28, 200818 yr Army Safety Caleb Campbell was a 7th round selection by the Detroit Lions. Saw the profile on him during the fifth round. Very interesting. Is the first Army recruit under the new rule that says you waive your foriegn service if you are on an active pro roster for 2 seasons. Will have to do recruiting for the armed service though.
April 28, 200818 yr UK lineman Eric Scott signs with the Titans OG Sean Dumford EKU signs with Ravens LB Lamar Myles UofL signs with Jags TE Scott Kuhn UofL signs with Ravens
April 28, 200818 yr It would be so nice as UK fans but thinking rationally and unbiastly you got to look at it like this. Don't get me wrong it does sound good, sounds real good actually, but isn't Little pretty much the same type of player as Chris Perry? With all do respect to Raf, I'd probably have to give the nod to Perry as far as college career and success goes, and I don't even like Michigan that much. So with that said, if Perry (and I know hes battled injury) hasn't had that much success at the next level then can we really expect Little to?????? Very different. Chris Perry didn't make it in the NFL due to injuries once he got there. And Perry was drafted in the 1st round... Somebody will take a chance on Rafael Little. And, if he's healthy, I think he'll be a decent RB in the NFL.
April 28, 200818 yr Denver Broncos head coach Mike Shanahan announced Monday, April 28, the team signed rookie free-agent LB Wesley Woodyard (Kentucky). Terms of the deal were not disclosed.
April 29, 200818 yr I'll let you know what I hear. I think that's a great spot for Doug on the surface... You hear anything yet about what the Rams will do with Doug?
April 29, 200818 yr Dallas Cowboys have signed Danny Amendola WR Texas Tech Drew Atchison TE William & Mary Mark Bradford WR Stanford Andrew Brecher OT Harvard Julius Crosslin FB Oklahoma State Dowayne Davis SS Syracuse Marcus Dixon DE Hampton(Had a special on this player.Dude went through some bad times) Brandon Hale OT Sam Houston State Keon Lattimore RB Maryland Jay Ottovegio P/K Stanford Daniel Polk WR Midwestern State Darrell Robertson DE Georgia Tech
April 29, 200818 yr Dallas Cowboys have signed Danny Amendola WR Texas Tech Drew Atchison TE William & Mary Mark Bradford WR Stanford Andrew Brecher OT Harvard Julius Crosslin FB Oklahoma State Dowayne Davis SS Syracuse Marcus Dixon DE Hampton(Had a special on this player.Dude went through some bad times) Brandon Hale OT Sam Houston State Keon Lattimore RB Maryland Jay Ottovegio P/K Stanford Daniel Polk WR Midwestern State Darrell Robertson DE Georgia Tech I know him. Great kid. Great character. 6' 7" 240lbs. Has always had trouble keeping his weight up. I don't think he's fully grown as a man yet. Has the frame to carry 290. Could be a future quality player.
April 29, 200818 yr Very different. Chris Perry didn't make it in the NFL due to injuries once he got there. And Perry was drafted in the 1st round... Somebody will take a chance on Rafael Little. And, if he's healthy, I think he'll be a decent RB in the NFL. Titans decided to take that chance for right now.
April 29, 200818 yr The Steelers came to terms with a dozen rookie free agents today, including dynamic kick return man/wide receiver Dorien Bryant of Purdue and a fifth quarterback on the roster, Mike Potts of William & Mary. The list includes no Western Pennsylvania players. They rest include LB Patrick Bailey of Duke, C Doug Legursky of Marshall, CB Roy Lewis of Washington, DL Martavius Prince of Southern Miss, K Julian Rauch of Appalachian State, DL Jordan Reffett of Washington, WR Micah Rucker of Eastern Illinois, TE Dezmond Sherrod of Mississippi State, CB Travis Williams of East Carolina and LB Donovan Woods of Oklahoma State.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.