Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Free Agent signings have begun

Featured Replies

I'll let you know what I hear. I think that's a great spot for Doug on the surface...

 

Cool. My sister just talked to his buddy, and he hadn't heard from Doug on anything yet.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Falcons sign DE Brandon Miller -Georgia

Cardinals sign OT Thaddeus Coleman -Mississippi Valley

49ers sign LB Gary Guyton -Georgia Tech

Jets sign RB Danny Whitehead -Chadron State

Bears sign WR Curtis Hamilton Western Kentucky

Bears sign QB Nick Hill -Southern Illinois

Bills sign QB Luke Drone -Illinois State

Vikings sign LB J Leman -Illinois

Jaguars sign QB Paul Smith -Tulsa

Saints sign QB TC Ostrander -Stanford

Cardinals sign QB Anthony Morelli -Penn State

 

From KFFL.

 

Bears FINALLY get their franchise quarterback!! :ylsuper:

 

:lol:

Giants signed OL Glenn Bujnoch (Cincinnati). Gametime, is he any good?

Giants signed OL Glenn Bujnoch (Cincinnati). Gametime, is he any good?

 

He goes by Digger. His dad was a NFL OL and his youngest brother is a big OL prospect from Elder in Cincy. I think he's a guy the Giants will have a hard time getting rid of, and that's as good as you can ask for from a UDFA...

Anyone surprised that Woodyard has still yet to sign with a team?

He goes by Digger. His dad was a NFL OL and his youngest brother is a big OL prospect from Elder in Cincy. I think he's a guy the Giants will have a hard time getting rid of, and that's as good as you can ask for from a UDFA...

 

Good. I just read that he has a size 18 foot? Impressive. :lol;

Anyone surprised that Woodyard has still yet to sign with a team?

 

Hey may have signed already. The Giants have signed a few players and not released the names yet...

 

I'm sure other teams have done so as well.

Good. I just read that he has a size 18 foot? Impressive.:lol:

 

Digger is a guy I was around a lot over the last year. He's got the potential to be a real steal inside at either LG or RG...

I'm glad to see the Jets sign Woodhead. I mean the guy just has the all time collegiate career rush record so I'm sure he can run the ball just a little bit. :D

 

Sometimes NFL scouts and front office members over value size and having the perfect abilities on paper, however one thing you cannot size untill you put a guy in shoulder pads and a helmet is his heart. Seems like Woodhead has a lot of that and one can only hope he makes the roster and better than that gets to touch the ball a few times in the next couple years.

Maybe Burton or Tamme can talk their team into signing Woodyard!

I would love to see the Bengals get either Wesley Woodyard or Rafael Little - or both.

 

I think Woodyard, although a little small to play LB, could contribute on special teams and/or at safety. He's a high energy guy and he makes plays. For proof, just take a look at how many tackles he racked up this year.

 

Rafael Little is solid. He's not the biggest guy, nor is he the fastest. He's battled a few injuries, but he can catch the ball out of the backfield and I think he'd fit in perfectly with the Bengals style of offense.

Little would definately fill space on someone's injured reserve team

Rafael Little is solid. He's not the biggest guy, nor is he the fastest. He's battled a few injuries, but he can catch the ball out of the backfield and I think he'd fit in perfectly with the Bengals style of offense.

 

 

It would be so nice as UK fans but thinking rationally and unbiastly you got to look at it like this. Don't get me wrong it does sound good, sounds real good actually, but isn't Little pretty much the same type of player as Chris Perry? With all do respect to Raf, I'd probably have to give the nod to Perry as far as college career and success goes, and I don't even like Michigan that much. So with that said, if Perry (and I know hes battled injury) hasn't had that much success at the next level then can we really expect Little to??????

Word is that Woodyard has/will sign with Denver.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.