Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Coach Gillispie's press conference

Featured Replies

Anyone have a link??

  • Replies 33
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just listened to Coach's presser. Jasper has not made a decision yet and coach really wants him back next year. He's been homesick since he's been here. Williams is looking to transfer and everyone else is expected back. He never spoke with an officail from Oklahoma State and really gave Cutler a hard time about it. Told him he had heard the NY Times wanted him and he was going to go on the internt and start that rumor and see how he dealt with it. Still not recruiting just to fill a need, but wants the best players available. We should be playing at a faster pace next year I can't wait.

 

Way to go Gillispie. Its good to see coaches give it right back to the media from time to time. I really wish the media had to be little more accountable.

Ummm he didn't get much PT at all, and played behind people that many think aren't qualified to be at UK. If a kids good enough to play at UK comments by posters on an internet website aren't going to scare them away.

 

 

Was suprised when I read that Williams only played 33 minutes this past year. 19 of those minutes was in the Exib. games. Also he did not dress and sit on the bench for the NCAA game against Marquette. When I read that ....I knew he was gone.

I really hope Jasper stays and Williams goes. Glad to see Billy G address these issues.

I love the Culter part. That's hilarious.

 

:thumb::lol:

Was suprised when I read that Williams only played 33 minutes this past year. 19 of those minutes was in the Exib. games. Also he did not dress and sit on the bench for the NCAA game against Marquette. When I read that ....I knew he was gone.

 

We can only hope he is gone so that he can do some good for the team and give his scolarship to a more deserving player.

BCG handled the OSU opening very well IMO.

NOW, maybe, just maybe, can we move on to recruiting and next season???

 

:thumb: and.......... are you kidding? This is U.K. we are talking about, the one with a small pct. of idiot fans that use up a very large pct. of their "mouth" blowing off at things they know nothing about. No coach at U.K. at anytime will go without some "expert :rolleyes:" advice from these people. :lol:

Anyone have a link??

 

 

 

 

:sssh:

We can only hope he is gone so that he can do some good for the team and give his scolarship to a more deserving player.

 

:thumb:

I love the Culter part. That's hilarious.

Some where Bob Knight is going "Nice job there Billy.":banana::banana:

BCG giving it to Cutler actually is something that makes me like him. Cutler is a waste. I have to listen to him on the radio up here in No. Ky. I want the Angry Guys back.

:thumb: and.......... are you kidding? This is U.K. we are talking about, the one with a small pct. of idiot fans that use up a very large pct. of their "mouth" blowing off at things they know nothing about. No coach at U.K. at anytime will go without some "expert :rolleyes:" advice from these people. :lol:

 

:thumb::laugh::thumb::lol:

Glad he gave it to Cutler. Williams was a no doubter IMO.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb:

 

I'll triple the fact that I'm glad he gave it to Cutler. The guy is an idiot. He's an automatic station switch whenever he's on whatever the station.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.