April 17, 200818 yr Is this the same Fox reporter that had Patterson playing in the NCAA tournament? Don't know. I do know he was the first to break the story of Clark going pro.
April 17, 200818 yr Author Maybe he was, but this has been sweeping through people in the know well before he went to print.
April 23, 200818 yr Pitino isn't known for being a very honest person.... Good point, but Caracter has not exactly been making the most of his college experience.
April 23, 200818 yr RP is not a Cards basketball fan. I know that, but he might as well be. He doesn't like UK and he follows a lot of UL stuff. I know he is a Duke fan.
April 23, 200818 yr I know that, but he might as well be. He doesn't like UK and he follows a lot of UL stuff. I know he is a Duke fan. How funny! He's not a UK basketball fan, so he must be a UL basketball fan! :lol: What a hoot! :lol: :lol:
April 24, 200818 yr Author Pitino was being honest: he wants DC to attend the draft camp. Haven't I been clear on that?
April 24, 200818 yr RP is not a Cards basketball fan. And that means what? Pitino is liar and we all know it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.