Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark & Caracter

Featured Replies

On campus and in class... does it mean anything? I refuse to speculate.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On campus and in class... does it mean anything? I refuse to speculate.

 

 

Has Clark officialy declared for the draft? I thought somone posted a while back, that Caracter hadn't been to class at all this semester, and had gone back to New York after the NCAA tournament.

  • Author
Has Clark officialy declared for the draft? I thought somone posted a while back, that Caracter hadn't been to class at all this semester, and had gone back to New York after the NCAA tournament.

I've heard all sorts of rumors on Caracter about whether he's been to class or not. One that I've heard is that Caracter dropped back to a minimum number, so it would take a full summer session to get back into good standing. I'll be looking for him.

 

Clark declared, but has no agent (to my definite knowledge.)

On campus and in class... does it mean anything? I refuse to speculate.

 

They value education?

  • Author
They value education?
Just as much as Randolph Morris did by completing his school work by correspondence while practicing for the Knicks.:cool:
  • Author

Frankly, I don't think that's the case for either of them. I think Caracter is trying to get back on the team; considering how thin they are up front for next season without Clark and Caracter, and how badly Caracter needs to develop as a PF, their interests dovetail nicely there.

 

In Clark's case, I see it as insurance in case he gets injured or has bad workouts... and it has to give him a little pause considering how many very good underclassmen have declared so far.

Based on the individual report cards that Pitino gave each player, he was pretty tough towards Clark. He siad he doesn't listen so it makes no difference.

 

He didn't even give Caracter one, so I would not expect either one of those players to return.

 

If you are wondering about report cards it is the staff assessment of strengths and weaknesses of each player and what they need to do to improve on the court as well as off.

Just read a blurb (from T-Will's) myspace page on insidetheville. T-Will said that DC wants to stay in school, but Pitino is tired of babysitting him. My gut feeling is that he will be back.

 

T-Will said the only way Clark comes back is if he does poorly at the camps. From reading the information from Williams, both could come back. There is a good chance DC does come back, and not much of a chance that Clark will be back.

 

Who knows, we all know Pitino is a spind DR. and anything could happen.

Frankly, I don't think that's the case for either of them. I think Caracter is trying to get back on the team; considering how thin they are up front for next season without Clark and Caracter, and how badly Caracter needs to develop as a PF, their interests dovetail nicely there.

 

In Clark's case, I see it as insurance in case he gets injured or has bad workouts... and it has to give him a little pause considering how many very good underclassmen have declared so far.

 

I would think that both would be better off in the long run if they return.........your theory sounds like both may be thinking it through more than I originally thought.

This year was a very taxing year for Pitino off the court with this year's team...I still think it is highly unlikely that Pitino allows them to return, especially Caracter.

Well, for their current scholarship situation to work doesnt one of them have to be gone anyway?

  • Author
Well, for their current scholarship situation to work doesnt one of them have to be gone anyway?

Not that I know of.

  • Author

Word from some of my best is that Clark is, right now, indeed returning to the Louisville basketball team... and Caracter is working hard to join him.

I just received a phone call that mirrored the exact same sentiment. It was from a fellow Italiano that is very close to the situation.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.