Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark & Caracter

Featured Replies

I thought Character had to leave for Samuels to come.Someone is going back on their word.Not nice.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I said Caracter is TRYING to get back on the team.

  • Author

Clark's possible return is on the front page of scout.

Caracter coming back would be a plus but Clark coming back would be absolutely HUGE for next years team.

Caracter coming back would be a plus but Clark coming back would be absolutely HUGE for next years team.

 

No joke... I hope for the best but expect neither will return.

Word from some of my best is that Clark is, right now, indeed returning to the Louisville basketball team... and Caracter is working hard to join him.

 

I have heard the same.

 

Apparently they both traveled to New Jersey recently and neither heard too great of news. I think Clark was told by NBA scouts that he'd be better off with another year under his belt. I've been told that they're "working hard" to get Caracter eligible.

 

Although I'm not a Louisville fan, I'd like to see both of these young guys back in school next year.

  • Author

Very good news.

Common sense seemingly wins out for the Clark.

Good for him, probably bad for Card opponents.

UofL just skyrocketed up the preseason top 25...

  • Author

You are surely not.

Common sense seemingly wins out for the Clark.

Good for him, probably bad for Card opponents.

 

:thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.