Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark & Caracter

Featured Replies

^ I am glad....I liked DC, and rooted for his well being, that said, I believe that the team morale will be much higher with him gone.

  • Replies 66
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pitino said Caracter is gone today.

 

Sounds like deja vu all over again. Sorry Yogi, I couldn't help it.

 

:lol:

So with him leaving in bad standing he'll count against UL in the NCAA ratings system, correct?

 

 

 

I believe that is correct. Perhaps Gametime could let us know for sure.

So with him leaving in bad standing he'll count against UL in the NCAA ratings system, correct?

 

I would think so. I haven't heard of UofL being borderline on the APR though, so I wouldn't image it will have any real effect.

  • Author

Louisville is very solid APR-wise. Same score as Kentucky.

 

DC couldn't hack getting up to speed for the spring semester, and he's really running against the wind now.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.