Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Self Makes Recommendation To OK State

Featured Replies

After Self and BCG, who would OKST go to next?

 

Any way Tubby could be a candidate?

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GT, any ideas on a timetable of when these events could take place. I would assume Oklahoma State would want to hire a coach as quickly as possible so they don't lose out on recruiting.

  • Author

I'd be shocked if OK State didn't have a new coach in 10 days...

I'd be shocked if OK State didn't have a new coach in 10 days...

 

I think they will have somebody by Friday, but we will see how much they get done this week.

Or maybe he's doing a friend a favor who could use this as leverage to finally get a contract signed

 

Great point!

The only thing I have heard is that T. Boone Pickens and the OSU administration have differing opinions about Gillispie.

 

Stranger things have happened.

 

Signing period starts Wednesday and it is a big week for UK recruiting wise.

  • Author
The only thing I have heard is that T. Boone Pickens and the OSU administration have differing opinions about Gillispie.

 

Can't debate that. The Admin is skeptical and the money is trying to talk...

  • Author
So Pickens wants him and OSU doesn't really want him?

Call it the Sutton effect... ;)

Call it the Sutton effect... ;)

 

That would be a good reason not to go. Everyone saw how much they thought of the younger Sutton.

So who is really pulling the strings?

 

T. Boone Pickens has donated over $290 million to OSU. About $265 million of that has gone directly to athletics. My guess is that he is the puppet master.

T. Boone Pickens has donated over $290 million to OSU. About $265 million of that has gone directly to athletics. My guess is that he is the puppet master.

 

Hell, I'd settle for a big ole T-Bone from T. Boone!

Call it the Sutton effect... ;)

 

I think that they are afraid that BCG will bring the baggage along that Sutton did with the drinking and such.

^ I hope they're scared to death of him.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.