Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Self Makes Recommendation To OK State

Featured Replies

I just heard a rumor. TOTAL RUMOR, not confirmed yet, just going around Lexington. I heard Billy Clyde met with OK State today, and they offered him a $10 million signing bonus and a 10 year contract. This is a rumor, not truth yet. IF this IS true though, gooood bye.

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just heard a rumor. TOTAL RUMOR, not confirmed yet, just going around Lexington. I heard Billy Clyde met with OK State today, and they offered him a $10 million signing bonus and a 10 year contract. This is a rumor, not truth yet. IF this IS true though, gooood bye.

 

Wow. If true good bye Billy Clyde.

Wow. If true good bye Billy Clyde.

 

For that money, I do not blame Billy either.

Definite rumor then. I probably would have gotten wind of this if it were true.

Could his dad stay another yeah at San Fran and have Sean named HC Designate?

 

Rex Walters is going to San Fran.

I got it from people close to OK State...

 

Hey GT, Are u hearing anything from your OK State connections? I'm hearing that they have asked for permission to talk with BCG. I'm also hearing Travis Ford may be meeting with them as I type. Someone close to the OK State program thinks there will be a hire within the next 12-48 hrs. Just wondering if you have heard anything about these possibilities.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.