Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Self Makes Recommendation To OK State

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is there anything to be read into the fact that UK asked John Pelphrey to speak at Bill Keightley's memorial service and not Travis Ford or any other likely replacement for BCG at Kentucky?

I don't think so.

Be SHOCKED if BCG bolted UK for OK-State!

Very suprised, yes.....Shocked, no.

Any way Tubby could be a candidate?

I am sure that they would love to have him, I think that OTS stays at Minnesota for now.

I'd be shocked if OK State didn't have a new coach in 10 days...

 

:thumb: Agreed. Hopefully, if for no other reason then all of this talk will be over. One way or the other. ;)

This must have been his second recomendation. Word out of Jayhawk country is that Self recomended Tim Floyd.

This must have been his second recomendation. Word out of Jayhawk country is that Self recomended Tim Floyd.

 

:sssh:You may have just messed up a good "scam". :D

These threads are much fun.

  • Author
This must have been his second recomendation. Word out of Jayhawk country is that Self recomended Tim Floyd.

 

I got it from people close to OK State...

I'm guessing Oklahoma St. wouldn't have gone after Billy G if Self hadn't recommended him. Darn.

I dont see BCG leaving UK for OSU anytime soon. Billy G will stay here with the cats.

We DID lose to UAB!!!

 

Sorry, I realized that right after I posted that, I'm just not used to hearing them called that.

Call it the Sutton effect... ;)

 

Speaking of the Sutton effect, do you think Sean will land another job with the bad rap he had in Stillwater?

  • Author
Speaking of the Sutton effect, do you think Sean will land another job with the bad rap he had in Stillwater?

He'll get a small job somewhere before too long...

He'll get a small job somewhere before too long...

 

Could his dad stay another yeah at San Fran and have Sean named HC Designate?

  • Author
Could his dad stay another yeah at San Fran and have Sean named HC Designate?

I don't think that's likely...

These threads are much fun.

 

:thumb::lol:

I know he wants the Arizona job more than anything, but would Mark Few from Gonzaga be a possible candidate for OK State?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.